Oregonians United

Hisoka

Hey this is a post for Oregon growers to say hello and talk about different strains grown in different parts of the state as well as maybe getting a little organization to get us more connected, with the up and coming dispensarys and multiple cannabis jobs I feel I would benefit us to know eachother..most of us...there are some scum bags out there but we we the community can *weed* them out ;) also I don't know how to do all of this so if anyone likes the idea with great organizational skills please feel free to pm me or take reigns

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey this is a post for Oregon growers to say hello and talk about different strains grown in different parts of the state as well as maybe getting a little organization to get us more connected, with the up and coming dispensarys and multiple cannabis jobs I feel I would benefit us to know eachother..most of us...there are some scum bags out there but we we the community can *weed* them out ;) also I don't know how to do all of this so if anyone likes the idea with great organizational skills please feel free to pm me or take reigns

Well that may leave about 98% of the site from posting in here.

I am Canadian and welcome to 420

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Well u guys can post here just wanted local connections ya know like trading clones or trading medicine with eachother.
SPEAKING OF WHICH I did my leg work they putting a dispensary about 24 miles from me and I have been Facebook ing the soon to be owners and getting myself a job lined up

Well u guys can post here just wanted local connections ya know like trading clones or trading medicine with eachother.
SPEAKING OF WHICH I did my leg work they putting a dispensary about 24 miles from me and I have been Facebook ing the soon to be owners and getting myself a job lined up

Awesome i wish i was there as to cold where i am now.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

hi people ...
we live out in white city oregon ....we are organic farmers......cannabis and food .......we pratice 100%organic growing methods ..permaculture ...composting ....and ...worms are my gardens best friend ...any ways we you would like to talk ask questions im cool with that any time we live way out in the woods and it kind of had to meet good people .....shit even hard to meet the bad people ...lol.......we would to make friends.....

A Lazarus Thread, I know, but the OP's intent makes it worthy of resurrection. I'm in the mid-Willy valley and would love to connect with other home growers in my area to share resources. Does 420, or other venues, provide a way of making local connections? Any other OR folks interested?

Back
Top Bottom