Organic 12/12 Light Schedule Indoor Experiment

LionFromZion

Watsup 420 world,

I decided to do a journal on this experiment and I will have another following on my Auto's towards the end of the week. These plants life time in this box will be short lived as my Auto's will fill it up and they will be moved to a new home.

All my grows are strictly Organic :)
Hope you guys enjoy the journal and please feel free to comment and any help is welcome.

A little more about the grow:

Strains - 2 x sour grape , 1 x og kush, 1 x green goblin, 1 x swiss cheese
Lights - 2 x 100watt powerchip LED lights (full spectrum - 4000lumens each)
Soil/Grow medium - Organic soil mix , Bone meal , Vermiculite
Feed - Nitrosol (half strength til flower) mixed with ph 6.5 water
Airflow - 1 fan for circulation
Light schedule: 12/12
Watering: when necessary

The seeds are all regular which I personally think adds to the experiment.. Lets see how many girls I get :)
I will be updating the journal every couple of days so sit back, grab a bong and enjoy :cheer: haha !

:Namaste:

The Box
420-magazine-mobile1594086472.jpg

420-magazine-mobile339228236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2142040085.jpg

Bottom Left - Swiss cheese (5 days old) Bottom Mid - OG kush (5 days) Bottom Right - Green Goblin (10 days) Top Mid - Sour Grape (5 days) Top - Sour Grape (10 days)

Got these seeds from a buddy, he was actually growing these strains in a greenhouse.
The auto seeds i just got are from a seed bank. Just waiting to get more soil and then ill start the Auto journal aswell.

You have anything going at the moment ?

Got these seeds from a buddy, he was actually growing these strains in a greenhouse.
The auto seeds i just got are from a seed bank. Just waiting to get more soil and then ill start the Auto journal aswell.

You have anything going at the moment ?
That's great I need some buddy's like that, which seedbank did you use?
Yeah I do, currently got 3 plants going they were just bagseed one confirmed female so far (hallelujah) waiting on the other two. Looking like they might be male but keeping hope they aren't.

not sure if im allowed to say haha.
I know you not allowed to show any names of LED's so dont think im allowed to name a seedbank.
You have a journal ? if so, send me the link

I know you not allowed to show any names of LED's so dont think im allowed to name a seedbank.
Yeah you right they don't allow posting of any names most of the time. Well when I can pm I'll ask again.
I don't actually, didn't think anyone would be interested in a bagseed cfl grow. It's lights off right now but I'll try share a pic tomorrow.

Blessings all ,

I'm very happy with the speed at which the plants are growing since I transplanted and started the journal which is a whole 2 days haha !

This is a little update on the babies ..

11 day old - Green Goblin

420-magazine-mobile342417724.jpg

6 day old - Swiss cheese

420-magazine-mobile972792333.jpg

6 day old - OG kush

420-magazine-mobile26567721.jpg

6 day old - Sour Grape

420-magazine-mobile1506781351.jpg

11 day old - Sour Grape

420-magazine-mobile1537051997.jpg

All the babies

420-magazine-mobile1352764754.jpg

Plants are looking great , the runt of the litter definitely being the Swiss cheese.. That aside I'm really keen to see where this experiment takes me

Stay blessed and have a positive eve 420 peepz irie !

Nice Mr jojo,
Those babies look happy. Give me some background on them and the grow
Your plants are looking good dude!
Bagseed was a decent high, bit harsh but that could have been because it wasn't dried/cured properly. Been growing in coco+perlite mix started in a tiny little box FIM'D and lst'd them when they were getting squashed on the sides made a new box and transplanted to the bigger airpots.
Yeah just switched them over to flowering this week. So now we wait.
Is this your first grow?

Grow update :)

The babies are growing beautifully and showing no signs of discomfort or stress.
Started germinating my auto's so I'll be starting my auto journal now aswell.. Feel free to join ask questions give advice and just enjoy my journey with the cannabis plant !!

13 days old - Green Goblin

420-magazine-mobile857237588.jpg

B-left - Swiss cheese B-right - og kush Top - Sour Grape (all 8 days old)

420-magazine-mobile599582654.jpg

13 day old - Sour Grape

420-magazine-mobile1959214219.jpg

Have a blessed night further and take a look at the new journal I'll be starting in the next 30min. Will be called "the lion man's autos" haha !

Irie

What are you guys talking about? Who doesn't allow posting of LED brand names and seed companies? If you mean the forum I have seen it everywhere on every for I've been on. Just post it. How can the admins possibly detect everyone's posts and also....why would they bother? Just curious.

Sweet buddy !
Hope you enjoy the process brother .. Going to update in the next hour :)
Andy: If every1 lived in that way the world will be chaotic. If thats the rules , politely abide by them, easy as that. Don't be a sheep following the herd pal.

Anyways haha, have a Awesome and blessed day 420 peepz and look out for my update !!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom