Organic Autos

hedzenmedz

hi folks,
I am looking for some informed advice about growing AF's organically. I have made a few AF grows with Jock Horror, Acapulco Gold (AG)and Snow White (SW). I used the General Hydroponics line of notes along with unsulphered molasses, raw, unpasteurized honey and Epsom salts. The grow that we will be starting soon for AG and SW will be organic as we were not very successful in flushing the nutes although we made a few big flushes before harvest. Also, as my wife really likes the SW for pain management, we want to keep the grow as natural as possible and even though we were extremely light on the nute dosing we did experience quite a bit of nute burn. The plan is to use 40% each of PROMIX HP & PROMIX ORGANIC with 20% vermiculite blended in. We do have available
420-magazine-mobile468881759.jpg
blood meal and bone meal along with Bokashi living organic soil amendment.
We are using 5 gallon smart pots, distilled water and P300 Platinum LED grow lights (1for each plant).
The other thing that I will mention is that we also have a Snow White AF that is at Day 37and looking very robust. We have not given it any nutes yet (see photo), as I am worried about nute burn. Need advice, please!

Back
Top Bottom