Organic/FFGuyZ SecondGrow Afghan Kush X Purple #1

So is it just me or do I smoke too much. It has been 2 weeks and 2 days since the ladies sprouted, and 4 days since transplanting them into 1 gallon containers. But get this, the roots are coming out the bottom of the bucket, and not just one... A LOT. I dont have enough light to transplant them into 3 and 5 gallon containers... Does this happen normally after two weeks . . . I'm not complaining i love the growth just shocked.

haha , i figured that. but santa needs to bring me a pioneer viii t5 . (its like 10 bulbs ) .
im going to transplant them soon enough i just cant yet. i bough another t5 lamp just a single one . it helped. might get another in the future . I still have a huge want list lol.

Two weeks and two days, since sprouting and some of them sprouted a day or two later then I marked on my calendar. They're in 1 gallon containers . Two will be going into 5 gallon pots, the two best females. Then the rest will go in 3 gallon containers unless i go to the store. I got another t5 lamp form the store today. needed it , still need more . The last pic is of the roots and how fast they are out growing out of a 1 gallon pot 4 days after transplanting.. i love my ladies

Nammmm-Nammmm-Nammmmm-Nammmmm:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

So i super cropped them all, Bent 4 of them. And topped all of them with in the last 3 days. the super cropping gave me a great amount of light room. I used pipe cleaners , insead of pinching and bending. I took two pipe cleaners and had them pull the opposing way of each other. Alot softer on the plant and none word hurt really. ill have pics up in 3 days or so. love you guys .

So i super cropped them all, Bent 4 of them. And topped all of them with in the last 3 days. the super cropping gave me a great amount of light room. I used pipe cleaners , insead of pinching and bending. I took two pipe cleaners and had them pull the opposing way of each other. Alot softer on the plant and none word hurt really. ill have pics up in 3 days or so. love you guys .

LST you mean? supercropping is considered a high stress training technique.... i think you LSTd them which is great! i heard it maximizes your yield! they do seem to be growing fast man! keep it up!

:surf: :peacetwo: :goodluck:

hi mate....all looks well..... if you can repot into 3 gallon pots now....then into 5 gallon in 2 weeks orso...this would benefit the plants more......the reason behind this is this.......every time you repott you add more soil ...this in turn means you have no need to feed them as the new soil has all the nutes in it already...causes less stress......and your watering cylcle will be more frequent...ie if you go into 5 gallon pots now with that size plant i think you may be looking at 5/6 days before the soil drys out and you can water again...with the 3 gallon they should dry out in 3/4 days....just my 2 pennys worth lol.....be lucky weedtastic

but rule of thumb is suppose to be 1 foot for every gallon. and mine aren't even 6 inches and they are flying out the bottom. I know that more soil is better so the roots have something to sink into n not rub into the plastic. and "Super cropping " is a term for making your crop bigger . it can be FIM Bending anything to make growth more then it would be on its own. And i bent them completely over .

foxfarmguyZ;1184832]but rule of thumb is suppose to be 1 foot for every gallon. and mine aren't even 6 inches and they are flying out the bottom. I know that more soil is better so the roots have something to sink into n not rub into the plastic. and "Super cropping " is a term for making your crop bigger . it can be FIM Bending anything to make growth more then it would be on its own. And i bent them completely over this is just what i learned from reading and what not . not trying to be mean or rude. .

haha no worries mayne! we all read different material from diff sources... and from what ive read is that "supercropping" is a technique where you actually pinch the stalk to rupture the inside(forget the term) and then bend it over. high stress training.... i also read that it can delay harvest by up to 4 weeks! BUT you will yield WAY more. just from reading.... havent even tried this yet....

if youre not using strings or anything to tuf on branches, then i guess youre supercropping.... :smokin:

:peacetwo: ill stop by soon mayne!

yeah im under the same impression of "supercropping" as my homeboy funny..

anything you do to make your crop bigger i always considered "training". as well as supercropping being HST and tying down being LST... REALLY doesnt matter tho, at least you heard this from us so if someone uses this type of terminology you could see where theyre coming from :hookah:

It doesnt really matter what you call it tho. It's all about the sticky buddha you make with it
:yummy:

-O

Soooo. worse news to ever put on here. This grow is coming to an end, me and my partner broke up and im moving. Ill be giving them to a local daspincery. i hate to post this :\ all this effort wasn't wasted, because i learned i can grow weed. and very pretty weed. but till the day we meet again. And im retiring this name. peace out much love 420 . grow strong everyone

i sold them all to a local dispencery. Got about .75 per veg. plant. and a fat quarter of super dank. like shit your pants dank(fire). and they said they would save me some of my harvest . and they will let me know how it turns out . and they threw me 3 seeds . So all is not lost. with every ending comes a new beginning

So all is not lost. with every ending comes a new beginning

That's right man (as far as you and your partner). Shit will come up for ya. Change is good amigo! its good for the soul! good luck!
:thumb:

-O

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, sorry for your loss, congrats on your gain!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom