Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Yeah, glad you finally found my smoke signal... :biglaugh:
As for finding weed sources, I kind of like WeedMaps...
You just key in your zip code and it breaks down all the resources available to you in your area (i.e.) doctors to renew your card.

Yeah, I know 150.00 was to much and I got ripped off.
That was my first card and I wasn't familiar with the process so I didn't look around. (Another dumb ass move). :lot-o-toke:

Whats good DBM!!!
glad to see you came back finally yourself, don't beat yourself up about it, I had the same thing happen to me with my own journal, I think it was on the Afgoo journal... Anyways, 150 initial??? dude!!! for mine it was 100 dollar charge, but because I have IEHP, I got 25 dollar discount!!! but yea I had to pay the 10 bucks on mine too!!! but now I have looked around and know where to go for the renew, as I mentioned earlier!!! LOL

:peacetwo:

Hey Aston...

Damn my hard drive started crapping out so I had to rebuild.... I got it back together now and hopefully it will hold up.

Crap!!! I noticed that Western Digital hard drives shot up to double their cost.
They are trying to imply that the Thailand flooding and stuff is the cause. They say 40 percent of the WD drives are manufactured there. Hell!!! Sure not Paying 250.00 for a drive that I just paid 125.00 for last year. Well unless I have to that is... Sux it seems that everything is skyrocketing these days. Sure glad I am a grower! :biglaugh:

Anyway.. I wanted to make a point to drop in here to wish you and your family a Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!!!! Oh, and same wishes to all here at the 420 site as well...

Peace and good wishes to all...

:Namaste:

Whats good DBM!!!

head over to the other journal for current progress brotha!!! sorry to hear about your hard drive!!! go check out best buy!!! they should have something for you for cheap!!! I know that I was looking for a new hard drive for my Playstation, and I was going to pick up a 320 gig for like 65 bucks!!! wasn't WD though!!!

:peacetwo:

I had lasik surgery about a month ago and it did not go so well. I had severe DLK in both eyes as well as imperfections in my corneal caps which was causing some severe bluriness as well as double vision and ghosting of everything I looked at. 2 more surgeries fixed the problems and so far so good!!! no more glasses for me homey :) instead of coke bottles, I now have a cool pair of terminator style sunglasses to help hide my ugly mug :)

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers Pride Organic Grow-BC God Bud-Gods Gift-Blackberry

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world! :Namaste:

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers Pride Organic Grow-BC God Bud-Gods Gift-Blackberry

Hey 420 Girl,
A little late in your response aren't you :laughtwo:
Anyway since I was still subscribed to this thread and saw your name pop up I thought I would pop in and say hi. Hope things have been going well.

:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :cheesygrinsmiley:Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom