Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Well I decided to go with the 39.00 cannabis card renew, Not to bad of deal. Then they want $10.00 more for a wallet card. Can't see carrying the paper around for a year so I will get that too. It's nice to see prices going down a bit.

I guess Aston still hasn't found his way through the smoke signal yet? :biglaugh:

Well I decided to go with the 39.00 cannabis card renew, Not to bad of deal. Then they want $10.00 more for a wallet card. Can't see carrying the paper around for a year so I will get that too. It's nice to see prices going down a bit.

I guess Aston still hasn't found his way through the smoke signal yet? :biglaugh:

Keep blowing smoke he'll find us!

Hey everybody!!! Just got the computer back on today!!! I hate it when a computer crashes, it is so hard to bring it back!!! well anyways, to let you all know what going down here!!! all 3 ladies were harvested cured... the BC was the best out of all them, the longest high and the tastiest, the blackberry was next and the Gods Gift was a joke. after further inspection after harvest, I found my problems.

Blackberry was all wet at the bottom of the pot, I think root rot was about to start... It was starting to get slimey like and a very small root structure, due to the over abundance of water in the pot. so that is why she didn't grop up!!! also didn't remove the jiffy cup when I transplanted her. with gods gift, I didn't take her out of the jiffy cup and the roots didn't really make it past the cup. BC was all dried soil, HUGE root structure and healthy looking too!!! also when I transplanted I took her out of the jiffy cup!!!

as soon as I can get my photos edited and put together, I will get them uploaded and put up for you all!!! thanks for stickin around and not unsubbing me in my time of hardship!!!

:peacetwo: to all!!!

39??? thats a good deal, cheapest I can get a renew is at 45 but the card comes with that, so I WIN!!! LOL glad to see you got renewed buddy!!! I have to renew mine in Feb!!!

:peacetwo:

Ahah, Hey smoke.. been busy with life and such.. im coming back with a vengeance thou. Heading to Cuba to get married then ill be starting work on the other girl in my life :)

DUDE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

everybody!!! right here is the man that inspired me to make the tub setup!!! can't wait to see you back up and running brotha!!! sorry so long for the response but I was having some computer issues... glad to get your seal of approval on my tubs!!! I have my 2 babies in them right now in veg!!! head on over to my other journal so you can see how they are coming along. I have some updating to do on them, but you can see the tubs at work there!!!

well I have bad news!!!

when the computer had crashed I had already moved all the new photos over to it from my camera card!!! so I don't have the harvest photos for you!!! I'm so bummed out!!! this whole time I have been thinking they were safe and sound on my SD card!!! well these are the root ball photos that I do have for you!!!

BC_root.jpg
BC_root1.jpg
BK_root.jpg
BK_root1.jpg
BK_root2.jpg
BK_root3.jpg

As you can see the roots didn't really go past the cup on the BK!!!
what I am going to have to tell you is that the both of the plants nugs had all purple buds!!! The BC had a lot better taste than the BK or the GG, GG didn't really do much either due to the jiffy cup, I yielded a pitiful 4.4 grams out of the whole plant. BK gave me 8 grams and BC gave me the most at 13.5 grams!!! but all small nugs!!! I don't think that I will be growing from clones anymore unless I do the cutting or I know everything that has gone on with the strain!!!

Well thats all for this journal!!! I am so mad that I don't have all the harvest photos!!! I hope you all had a great time watching this grow, and seeing my tub setup in action!!! BPN nutes as well!!! a special THANK YOU again to Corey!!! and I hope to see all of you back in my other journal where I am growing Afgoo and GDP from seed!!!

Hey stonr,

Sorry to hear about you computer problems. That's too bad about the harvest pics...oh well stuff happens! I learned a while back to do my best not to stress too much over things out of my control, and I'm convinced I get less gray hair now. :thumb:

Thanks for posting the pics of that root ball. Many years ago I used peat pots to start my seedlings for my outdoor vegetable garden, and put the whole thing in the ground. I remember having a very disappointing harvest that year, it seemed like everything was held back. I didn't know a fraction of what I know now back then, but I always suspected the pots had something to do with it.

Was the Blackberry Kush the only one, or did the roots look like they were held back on the others as well?

:Namaste:

yea there was also the Gods Gift, it did the exact same thing, Corey and myself had been shooting ideas of problems with them and after I pulled them I looked at the root ball so I could let him know if he was right, in which he was, he said that the roots probably have not made it all the way down!!! but hey thats just another knotch in my belt and something else that I have learned!!! still all good smoke though!!!

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

Hey everybody... Party At Aston's House!!!

big_joint.jpg

check this out, this was our 4:20 blunt last year, was over 2 ounces + 2grams of super dank oil and a TON of kief...... smoke on playas....this is how we do it in cali on 4:20
blunt_man.jpg
:passitleft:

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

check this out, this was our 4:20 blunt last year, was over 2 ounces + 2grams of super dank oil and a TON of kief...... smoke on playas....this is how we do it in cali on 4:20
blunt_man.jpg
:passitleft:

yes sir, that is exactly how we californians do!!! Gotta love 215!!!

Hey there Aston...

I'm glad to see you back my friend, and that you got your computer fixed.
I know it is a bitch when your computer goes down. It's like a life line anymore, we all rely on them to get through our lives... :) .

Sorry about the delay in response, but for some reason I didn't get a notification of any new posts to your journal. I checked my settings and instant notify is enabled... not sure why it didn't work....

Your Jiffy Pot issue sounds similar to mine years ago when I made the mistake of getting super stoned before I changed the oil on my car. I drained the oil and forgot to put the oil plug back on..... :biglaugh: I kept adding new quarts and my buddy asked why there was a trail of oil running down the driveway (doh!). Was one of those dumb ass moments... haha.
It never happened again though... :)

You did beat my price on the renew. They charged me 10.00 more dollars for the card so it came to a total of 49.00. Well, it sure beats my initial 150.00....

Well off to go guzzle some more coffee so I can get my day going...
Talk to you later Aston.

Peat pots are Ok to use as starter pots but I always peel the outer layer off before I transplant. It is easier to just use 12 or 16 oz plastic beer cups with holes cut in the bottom and a few holes poked in the sides for greater aeration. They are cheap too!
Glad to see you back Astonr :circle-of-love:

Peat pots are Ok to use as starter pots but I always peel the outer layer off before I transplant. It is easier to just use 12 or 16 oz plastic beer cups with holes cut in the bottom and a few holes poked in the sides for greater aeration. They are cheap too!

That's the trick, you've got to either peel it off or cut/tear it before you transplant... I put it in the ground whole, and had issues.

Hey there Aston...

I'm glad to see you back my friend, and that you got your computer fixed.
I know it is a bitch when your computer goes down. It's like a life line anymore, we all rely on them to get through our lives... :) .

Sorry about the delay in response, but for some reason I didn't get a notification of any new posts to your journal. I checked my settings and instant notify is enabled... not sure why it didn't work....

Your Jiffy Pot issue sounds similar to mine years ago when I made the mistake of getting super stoned before I changed the oil on my car. I drained the oil and forgot to put the oil plug back on..... :biglaugh: I kept adding new quarts and my buddy asked why there was a trail of oil running down the driveway (doh!). Was one of those dumb ass moments... haha.
It never happened again though... :)

You did beat my price on the renew. They charged me 10.00 more dollars for the card so it came to a total of 49.00. Well, it sure beats my initial 150.00....

Well off to go guzzle some more coffee so I can get my day going...
Talk to you later Aston.

Whats good DBM!!!
glad to see you came back finally yourself, don't beat yourself up about it, I had the same thing happen to me with my own journal, I think it was on the Afgoo journal... Anyways, 150 initial??? dude!!! for mine it was 100 dollar charge, but because I have IEHP, I got 25 dollar discount!!! but yea I had to pay the 10 bucks on mine too!!! but now I have looked around and know where to go for the renew, as I mentioned earlier!!! LOL

wait!!! does that mean they turn into air pots??? dude I am so doing that for the next batch of seeds!!! But yea that was how the clones came, they came home in the jiffy cups!!! and thanks for the :welcome: back!!! it is so great to be back!!! Now I have to work hard again to get my journals back in line, get the youtube caught up, and try to get to everybody's journal to try and get into the MOTM nom again!!! it's gonna be tuff but mark my words!!! I'll get there!!!

That's the trick, you've got to either peel it off or cut/tear it before you transplant... I put it in the ground whole, and had issues.

Yea, never again!!! will I keep or use jiffy cups or cubes!!!

Back
Top Bottom