Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

Hey Buddy! :)

Looks like your off to a great start! OMM

OMM!!! whats good wit ya!!!
glad to see you made it!!! after everybody wanting me to stop teasing, i thought for sure everybody would have been here a lot sooner!!! lol!!! but at least there is still order being kept for the line in!!! lol well pull up a chair, get Jo and her a chair too!!! buckle up!!! its the law!!! LOL and here we grow!!!

:peacetwo:

You know I'm in for this one!!! :high-five: :pop:

:high-five: whats good GT!!! your seat is right here next to Jo and OMM!!! popcorn should be ready soon!!!

Hey Aston I'm subbed for this one, I also will be starting a journal an representing BPN cant wait to see the results tho good luck an great growing :Namaste:

Whats good Crower!!!
Happy to have ya!!! cant wait to see your results as well!!! this is going to be so much fun!!!

OK, now i know i kept everybody waiting long enough, but I will have the clones on Saturday!!! Thats when you will all see the new ladies!!! I am so excited!!! see you all then!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMM, you bring the lucy, I will bring the diesel, and Jo can bring her popcorn, after our smoke sesh, maybe she will make us a bowl too, lol!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMM, you bring the lucy, I will bring the diesel, and Jo can bring her popcorn, after our smoke sesh, maybe she will make us a bowl too, lol!

She makes some killer :popcorn: no joke! :)

This is turning into a family gathering astonr! Nice work on the invites! We might have to hold a growFest!

This is turning into a family gathering astonr! Nice work on the invites! We might have to hold a growFest!

Whats good CV!!!
Your tellling me!!! man this is a bigger turnout than i imagined!! makes me a lil sad that I dont have the clones yet!!! but Saturday is coming up real fast!! Glad to see you here CV!!! hope to see more of ya!!!

@Everybody,
First day of school started today, I have to use IE for the schooling, but i have my other browser up and locked in on my email, so if takes me some time to get back at any questions, no worries, im in class and will get back to you all right after class!! im calling that a passing period, or as i called them in high school, bowl breaks!! LOL, first day is going well!!! already knocked out math class for the week!!! best subject and i thought i would just get it out of the way!!!

OMG!!! This should be like the journal all noobs like myself should read when starting out. It's xtra informative to the point where super pot heads can't misunderstand it. I mean Stoner even included a fuckin feeding chart @_@!!!! Needless 2 say this will probably be 1 one the most read journals. Nice job man!!!:yahoo::thumb::high-five::adore::adore:

OMG!!! This should be like the journal all noobs like myself should read when starting out. It's xtra informative to the point where super pot heads can't misunderstand it. I mean Stoner even included a fuckin feeding chart @_@!!!! Needless 2 say this will probably be 1 one the most read journals. Nice job man!!!:yahoo::thumb::high-five::adore::adore:

Thank you so much for the kind words AD, I hope that detailed build helped you out!!!

Oh whats good SG!!! LOL, well now nevermind what I said in the WW journal!!! LOL your already here!!! Thanks for the luck!!!

Cant wait to see more.

astonr, I have a queston about the feeding sched you posted. for example where it say veg-2, weeks-4, 18hrs-light, grow-10mil, bloom-7.5mil, micro-5.0mil, kbud-2.0mil, bio juice-4.0mil, dark matter-4.0. does that mean you you mix all them together in gallon of water and then feed?. Im sorry if its a stupid question but im just trying to understand the feeding sched. thanks

No question is a stupid question in my journal!!! So never come in here feeling stupid please!!! LOL, now to answer your question, I believe so, I would also imagine that you should check pH after you have mixed it all up!!! And if I am wrong I know BPN will jump in right soon!!! But also thinking about it now maybe if you feed the plant with more than 1 gallon maybe split up the macro and micro nutes!!! Just a thought on that!!! BPN will totally correct me if I'm wrong!!!

And now a quick update!!!! THE GIRLS ARE NOW HOME!!! But unfortunatly my day is not over yet!!! So I am still mobile right now!!! Updating you from my Droid!!! As soon as I get home I will get some snaps up for you all!!!

Mix all together and shake really well. Optional: add a half teaspoon per gallon and aerate for 24 hour to really get the microbial action going. The micro can be added separately if any deficiencies are observed

No question is a stupid question in my journal!!! So never come in here feeling stupid please!!! LOL, now to answer your question, I believe so, I would also imagine that you should check pH after you have mixed it all up!!! And if I am wrong I know BPN will jump in right soon!!! But also thinking about it now maybe if you feed the plant with more than 1 gallon maybe split up the macro and micro nutes!!! Just a thought on that!!! BPN will totally correct me if I'm wrong!!!

AND HERE THEY ARE!!!

Capture2.PNG

SAM_1951.JPG
SAM_1942.JPG

OK here they are really!!! LOL this is the group shot of them inside their new home!!!
SAM_1949.JPG

Now may we introduce BC God Bud to you all!!!
SAM_1943.JPG
SAM_1944.JPG

and now Blackberry Kush!!! She has a N deficiency so guess what BPN!!! nutes got some work to do!!! check her out!!!
SAM_19451.JPG
SAM_1946.JPG

And finally we come to our final lady
God's Gift!!!
SAM_1947.JPG
SAM_1948.JPG

Ok, well that was all the photos I could get in right now, I have to go over to the Afgoo journal now and upload those photo's that I was going to do last night!!! so much going on since school started now that i barley have time to sit with the ladies outside!!! But hey!!! it will all pay off when I graduate!!! well!!! I'm waiting for the comments!!! what do you all think!!!???!!!???

Also I'm thinking about adding 1 more fan to the other side of the tubs??? it just doesnt feel like there is enough movement in there!!! but its something I will be doing down the line!!!

ok thanks aston and bpn for clearing that up for me, I wanted to order that bundle you have but just wanted to understand the feed sched first, thanks again and gl with your grow and ill stay tuned in....:popcorn:

yup, get a dilute solution of all parts and feed to them. They need to be perked up a little :)

and don't forget to shake well! a lot of the good insoluble stuff in the grow and bloom settles to the bottom of the jug.

Back
Top Bottom