Organic Grow

thanks buddy, I'm blown away by the smoke, it's great quality, and I owe it all to the nutrients. I can't imagine what they would be like when they can go the whole flower time. I'll know when the haze is done in another 3 weeks :)

Organic grown bud is always better tasting to me than salt grown bud. Not that I don't like hydroponic bud because I smoke it all the time :) , but You cannot beat the taste of organics. If anyone is interested in a good bed time book about organic growing and growing in general, I highly recommend Hugo Ramirez' book "The Magic Formula". It is a really good and simple read about organic growing and has some really nice bud shots. It covers a lot of basics but hell, no one knows everything and that book is really great. I got it as an early birthday present :) The guy is also super cool so I sent him some nutes ;)

well had a decent weekend, I got some cuttings from the AK and OG so I threw them along with everything else into flower.

Gave them a good feeding last night and a nice mite spraying an hour before the lights came on.

Right now my veg is pretty bare with the road runner auto just chilling around 8" tall, I'm not sure how good this will turn out, but she's budding and staying small.. It will probably just end up being a solid cola. I have 5 small widow clones in veg that are now starting to grow. I will be topping this round as it worked so well on the prior widows.

Flower is another story. there are 2 SLH plants that will be ready to come down in just under 3 weeks. They are getting heavy and the stems are starting to have a hard time holding the buds up. I supercropped a few of the heavy ones and propped them up, it definitely is helping support the weight. The 2 widow plants are finally kicking into bud development. The mites liked those the most, the appear to have the most damage, so I've been spraying them more diligently. The widows have around 6-7 weeks left. There are also 5 SLH plants that are in stretch mode, and then one of each of the following: Cheese, OG Kush#18, Afghan Kush, Aurora Indica, Master Kush.

Total plant counts
veg: 6
flower: 14
clone bucket: 14 awaiting roots

I'll have to snap a few pics of the full flower tent and show you guys how lovely it looks in there.

I was at a party over the weekend and took some of the wonder woman bud. I got so many compliments on how great it looked,smelled,tasted even though it was chopped early. This is by far the best bud I've ever smoked let alone grew.

Flower is another story. They are getting heavy and the stems are starting to have a hard time holding the buds up. I supercropped a few of the heavy ones and propped them up, it definitely is helping support the weight.

Now that is what every grower wants to see! Would love to see a pic update.

Glad to hear you are finally getting ride of them dam mites iv never had an infestation but if I did I tell ya I wouldn't of been as cool headed as you have been! Let's just hope I never have to deal with them atleast not now!

Now that is what every grower wants to see! Would love to see a pic update.

Glad to hear you are finally getting ride of them dam mites iv never had an infestation but if I did I tell ya I wouldn't of been as cool headed as you have been! Let's just hope I never have to deal with them atleast not now!

yeah bro its my first run in with bugs in my 2-3 years of growing. I'm very glad the recipe is working against them, it's a completely organic solution, so I don't have the anxiety of smoking buds sprayed with any sorts of chemicals.

I'll try to get a pic update posted tomorrow

sorry I didn't put any pics up yesterday, had a lot going on and didn't have any time to get to them. I did however shoot a bunch this morning.. Give me some time to crop them and upload them :bong:

Also had something shitty happen this morning, had half a blunt left over and I had smoked about 2/3 of it, then I went to ask it out the window and I dropped the blunt completely lol. Good thing this wonder woman is potent :)

Still have some eggs, but as far as visible mites go, I haven't really seen many of them.. Another spray tonight will do them good. Too bad the damage is already done to the leaves, but the bud growth has kicked back into gear since I started treatment.

SLH bud looking through the widow
10-26-11_0011.jpg

SLH bud
10-26-11_0021.jpg

SLH bud
10-26-11_0031.jpg

Widow bud
10-26-11_0041.jpg

Widow bud
10-26-11_005.jpg

10-26-11_006.jpg

AK
10-26-11_007.jpg

OG
10-26-11_008.jpg

10-26-11_009.jpg

10-26-11_010.jpg

10-26-11_011.jpg

10-26-11_012.jpg

the new widow clones are starting to grow nicely. Just topped two of them
10-26-11_013.jpg

The roadrunner auto, pic is kinda blurry, but its filling out to be entirely bud, has an interesting smell too, can't quite put my finger on it. I'm going to be putting it under HPS while the flower light is on to help bulk it up.
10-26-11_014.jpg

thanks guys.. I've been thinking of ditching the SLH for a while and picking a different sativa.. I'm definitely phasing it out with only 2 clones right now. I'll have a nice 5 plant harvest in a few months, so that will give me enough to keep around and cure but I just don't enjoy growing it as much as the others.

My OG is starting to get a little red on the main stalk, no other plants are showing this so I'll be watching it closely and giving it a little boost.

all is good in the garden, I'm seeing some roots on my SLH clones and another 2.. Thing is, when I tracked which colors were for which strains, it was on my phone, and since then it got wiped, so I'm clueless as to whats what. I did however mark the OG and AK clones, so those are accounted for, but the mystery ones are cheese, aurora indica, and master kush. I'll try and hunt down the file and figure it out :bong:

TheCrimsonK20 said:
thanks guys.. I've been thinking of ditching the SLH for a while and picking a different sativa.. I'm definitely phasing it out with only 2 clones right now. I'll have a nice 5 plant harvest in a few months, so that will give me enough to keep around and cure but I just don't enjoy growing it as much as the others.

My OG is starting to get a little red on the main stalk, no other plants are showing this so I'll be watching it closely and giving it a little boost.

all is good in the garden, I'm seeing some roots on my SLH clones and another 2.. Thing is, when I tracked which colors were for which strains, it was on my phone, and since then it got wiped, so I'm clueless as to whats what. I did however mark the OG and AK clones, so those are accounted for, but the mystery ones are cheese, aurora indica, and master kush. I'll try and hunt down the file and figure it out :bong:

D pic should b somewhere in the journal. I think a pic two pages back had the color code fo ur plants... ;)

Lol lol jus realized that's anodr journal ::toke::...hope u find d pic nonetheless!!!

thanks bro, I'll be putting some cleaning time into the room tonight, I've been busy lately and have been neglecting them a little bit. I'll also throw some pics up tonight so you can see what's going on.

Widow clones are growing nicely, two are topped and already showing new growth

the new clones are mostly all rooted and in dirt, problem was I forgot to label some of them, but the ones I really wanted to keep were OG and AK, so Cheese is the only one I'm not sure of. 2 mystery clones are in the dirt, so maybe those are cheese.. I'm not worried about the master kush and aurora because I have more seeds. Either way the OG clones rooted really quickly, probably the fastest of them all.

Flower room is looking nice, the widow buds are starting to swell and all the new strains are starting to kick into bud. I'll feed them tonight with their first bloom formula (it's been transition lately while they stretched, the extra N in the grow really helped thicken up the stalks).

It's almost time to defoliate due to how crowded it is in there.. might do that tonight too.

of course not man, everyone is welcome.

I cleaned the grow room really well last night and changed my HPS bulb. The new one is so much brighter, It's crazy how much lumens I was losing by using the old bulb still, I'm sure it affected my yield. Gave everyone a nice feed and I did snap quite a few pictures in the meantime, but in a stoned frenzy this morning I forgot to grab the memory card from my camera, so I will have them up soon.

Back
Top Bottom