Organic Indoor Grow - Original Amnesia & OG Kush

spammolo

Hi all! :welcome:

I finally came back here to share some goodness with you fellows!
It has been a while for me not being around here because of my Cluster Headache. It got worst. Almost chronic.
Anyway i found out that our holy medicine can help a lot with that! I made some oil from the Original Amnesia clippings (plus some of my breeds ak47 x kush, quasar x kush, even some lemon skunk from GHS).
The oil was made only using food grade 95° alcohol because i dont like using solvents that can be bad for us or for the environment. I grinded up all the material to do quick 20sec shakes and it is almost clear of clorophyll! the trick consist in letting ur clippings dry and cure properly before extraction and your alcohol should be as cold as possible.
Here is a pic of oil evaporating (let it evaporate naturally, no added heat for a better taste):
IMG_16646.JPG

Another tip to let you touch the oil with fingers without doing a mess is mixing in equal amount (even more) with kief :thumb:

Anyway i suggest to all of you who is persecuted by the Beast (CH) to take your medication ASAP when the first auras appears! it works on 90% of my attacks!

Ongoing now:

-Strains: 5x OG Kush, 4x Original Amnesia, 1x Roadrunner (all by Dinafem)
-Growth Stage: Vegged for 30 days, switched 12/12 on 19/03/2013
-Medium: 70% Plagron Light Mix - 30% Perlite, 5x potted in 7gal texpot and 5x in normal 4gal.
-Light: 400w HPS Philips SON-T Agro + around 150w of cfl for sides.
-General Parameters: 2 big fans: one on lights and one on plants. I usually dont ph as i go full organic. i found that problem with ph only come when the plant is almost rootbound.
Temp between 80-85, rh is controlled by leaving a basket of water with an airstone for veg.
-Nutes: Principally BioCanna Line (vega, flores, boost) i started giving them nutes at half strenght a week ago or so when the first yellowing appeared + my cat's pee on one amnesia ( you damn bastard!!! ):rip::sorry: anyway she is fine now a week after flushing.
Pics Time:
IMG_16666.JPG

Young Seedlings
IMG_16826.JPG

Original Amnesia & Og Kush in texpot around 10 days from seed
IMG_16845.JPG

IMG_16856.JPG

IMG_16867.JPG

IMG_16874.JPG

IMG_16883.JPG

IMG_16894.JPG

IMG_16907.JPG

IMG_16917.JPG

IMG_16955.JPG

The Amnesia raped by the cat xD the morning after i figured out he was in the grow room lol
IMG_17065.JPG

Original Amnesia that got roots broken, she is recovering anyway.
IMG_17095.JPG

Roadrunner half the way
IMG_171011.JPG

Roadrunner half the way
IMG_17126.JPG

Original Amnesia
IMG_17144.JPG

Original Amnesia
IMG_17156.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17175.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17184.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17194.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17214.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17227.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_172310.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17257.JPG

Recovering amnesia fucked by cat
IMG_17269.JPG

IMG_17278.JPG

IMG_172810.JPG

Original Amnesia
IMG_17298.JPG

Original Amnesia
IMG_17329.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_17338.JPG

OG Kush

I would say that growing with texpot made my plant twice as big as growing in normal ones! im amazed by the amount of side branches, in some plants even the branch coming out of the first blade leaf is almost the same height of main stem.
:peace: Thanks for coming by and keep 'em (and yourself) happy :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Great plants. I have a question... I have Dinafem's original amnesia, about to go to flowering stage, but mine is not nearly as bushy as yours.. Will she grow out in flowering, or should i leave her in vegetative(8weeks in)? Any other tips for amnesia?

I'd appreciate any answer!

Back
Top Bottom