Organic Matters - Indoor - SCROG - Lambs Bread x Colombian Gold

OrganicMatter

Hello everybody and welcome to my little grow journal. :Namaste:
Finaly I can get this journal going! I only planted one seed and I wanted to wait with the journal until I knew the sex. And would you believe it, it's a girl! Wohoo :cheer:

What strain is it? Lambsbread x Colombian Gold. Purchased from Sannies shop.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? F1 Crossbreed from two 100% landrace sativas.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Flower stage... For how long? 3 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Gold Label Special mix
If soil... What size pot? 30L (7 gallon) airpot
Size of light? 250 W MH for veg and 250W HPS for flower
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 27-30 C (80-86 F)
RH of Room/cab? 40%
PH of media or res? 6,5
Any Pests ? None so far
How often are you watering? Once every second day for now. 3,5 Litre per watering
Type and strength of ferts used? Bio Bizz Bloom 3ml/Litre

I tried to find pure lambs bread seeds but I couldn't find any. But I've heard a lot of great stuff about colombian gold as well.

Here is some inspiration for this strain. High Times interview Bob Marley

HT: What was the best weed you ever smoked?

BM: One time in was in Jamaica, was doin’ a show, an’ a man come up to me, and he gave me a spliff. Now, das de bes’ herb I ever smoke. Yeah, man! Neva get an extra herb like dat again! No, no, no. Just like one tree in de earth, y’know?

HT: Just one tree?

BM: Jus’ one tree. Sometimes ya just find a tree. It lamb’s bread.

HT: What’s lamb’s bread?

BM: De ability what de herb ‘ave ya call lamb’s bread. Some a dem ya call Bethlehem’s bread. Dat is when ya really get good herb, y’know what I mean?

Feel free to comment and ask questions.

IMG_2618_-_kopia.JPG
IMG_2620_-_kopia.JPG
IMG_2638_-_kopia.JPG
IMG_2643_-_kopia.JPG
IMG_2644_-_kopia.JPG
IMG_2656_-_kopia.JPG
IMG_2657_-_kopia.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Yes, this grow is still alive.
Problem right now is that it has outgrown my closet. To compensate for this I've trained it a lot but it's still growing out of control. Today I noticed it's not drinking as much water anymore, so hopefully it will start spending it's energy in the buds instead of the stems.
It's still 6 weeks left on this and some of the pistils are already turning brown.

It is now exactly 12 weeks since I switched to 12/12 which means it's about 4 weeks to go. Plant is very healthy and buds are starting to fatten up =)
I'm almost a bit ashamed to show these pics as they are not pretty. It is a total jungle in my closet and the SCROG method did nothing to keep down the height of the plant. I've probably bent every twig 5 times or more to keep it from hitting the light. However I do believe I can get a descent result anyway.

IMG_2686_-_kopia.JPG

IMG_2682_-_kopia.JPG

IMG_2685_-_kopia.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Reps on your harvest man. Can't wait to se some pics... No mould? Must have had some heavy air blowing through that hedge...

Well, everything is dried and is curing in jars. Total dried bud weight 158g. Smell of citrus and fresh cut grass. Smoke is friendly on the throat. Typical sativa effect and I can still keep a clear mind and focus. All is great! =D
Even if it's an extremely long flowering for this strain I would recommend it to those who have a lot of space and are worried about smell.
Thanks for those who stopped by my thread. I will now start preparing for an outdoor grow.

IMG_2779_-_kopia.JPG

IMG_2781_-_kopia.JPG

IMG_2790_-_kopia.JPG

IMG_2793_-_kopia.JPG

Back
Top Bottom