Organic Multi Strain Medical Indoor Grow - Looking for that Special Lady

Room and Set up, Update.

SAM_11401.JPG

New Lighting set up.
SAM_11391.JPG

When I mounted the Ballasts, I left a small Gap behind them to allow extra air flow, And anded an extra Fan just on the Ballast. To help keep ballast temps lower.
SAM_1141.JPG

SAM_1142.JPG

SAM_11431.JPG

Still Fine tuning/adjusting the new control box, To the temp/humidity and Co2 Settings I feel I need to be at.
SAM_1144.JPG

The Co2 System:
SAM_11481.JPG

SAM_11371.JPG

Where the Line runs into the room. And around the Lights and Growing area, Ending in the middle of the Room between the two 1000w Hps's.
SAM_1138.JPG

SAM_11451.JPG

SAM_1146.JPG

This is what the temp/Rh read at the lowest point in the room this morning.
SAM_1147.JPG

When I ran Extra Breakers to the room For the new set up, This is how I set up my power supply.
SAM_11501.JPG

SAM_1149.JPG

There are additional 4 outlets around the room, 6 counting the 2 above the lights I disconnected.

I disconnected two power outlets above the lights, And placed Black tape over the plugs to show there not hocked up.
You can see this is my last Pic update of the lights.

There is now 3 20Amp Breakers running into the Room.

Each Light is on its own breaker, And the 3rd,(Box#1) is to power every thing else in the room.

I plan on adding one more small white 6'' fan today, Blowing over the tops of the two lights. Like the one I have over the Ballasts.

Im going to give the Ladies A pure water feeding today. Then the Day after tomorrow(Sat morning) Just Befor my lights turn on, I might harvest the 7 Carm's.
The White Widow and x2 Lemon Ice, Still need abit more flowering time. Might go 1-2 more weeks on these three.

Im still planning on trying to Reveg afew of the Ladies.

very Nice new Setup going with the breakers and all
Happy Thurweed day Rx :thumb:

This morning just befor lights came on, I took down Carm Mother #1. Shes now slow drying.

With the Co2 system and the extra 1000w hps, The Rest of the Ladies are starting to take back off. Might let afew of them going another day or two.

Its so Hard to say good bye to the ladies. I do admit tho, I'm going to Love seeing them Hanging.

Update,
Carm Mother #1 is drying awesome. Today Afew friends and I got to sit down and try a taste. I Do Have to say WoW she tasted, Burned and smelled so awesome. The High was Heavy and long lasting. For the worst ladie in the room. I am very proud of her.
I cant wait until she is Fully Dryed and cured.
By the looks of her yield, Looks to be a solid 1 Oz+ when fully dryed/cured.
Not To bad for a Ladie I should of removed or Killed.

The other remaining 6 Carms, I plan to cut down tomorrow morning. Right befor My lights turn on.
Once they are all hanging I'll take and post a Pic update.
The yield of these 6 ladies, The Buds look so much Tighter, More covered in trichomes, Smells so much sweeter. I fully expect the Potency to be so much higher then Carm M#1.

The remaining 3 ladies which will remain in flowering x1 White widow, x2 Lemon ice are doing wonderful.
The White Widow Is really starting to Put on some weight the last few days.
The Lemon Ice, Doing well, But Idk what to think about this strain. I don't think I will try growing it again.

New seed Order is in, Going with

Barneys Farm Seeds Acapulco Gold
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds

G13 Labs Seeds White Widow
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds

FEMINIZED UFO #1 Sensi Seeds Super Skunk

FEMINIZED UFO #2 Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 Automatic

FEMINIZED UFO #3 G13 Labs Seeds AUTO Pineapple Express

And Still Plan on trying to ReVeg some of my current ladies.

Sorry for the Slow and late reply and post update. I have been having trouble with my 420mag account. I guess some time back in 2009 my user name was used which made mine unavailable.
And as a result 420mag staff Did a name change on my account, By adding in Dank at the end of my user name.
Not so sure if I will stay with the current name.

ok ok, on to Greener things....

The Harvest of the 7 Carms Went awesome. I think I must have a pound dry. ++

Also the ReVeg, I Think will take well. MY only Problem is My other space isn't Ready as of yet. So I had to leave the Reveg ladies in the current room with the remaining 3 plants.

The two Lemon ice, Are taking so so long to finish up. By the looks of them 2 plants. They Still need a lot of time. I don't like how they are growing or budding out. I don't think I will go with Lemon ice again. Unless the end result is mind blowing.

The White widow, Im so in love with her. She is a wonderful plant. I am so so looking forward to enjoying her.

Now on to some Pics.

The Yield from the 6 Carms:

SAM_11831.JPG

I cut off this Bud and placed it on some scales last night. It weighed in at 26.1 Grams Wet.
So I figured This bud will be 10-14grams Dry?

When The Dry Tent is Fully Dry, I'll Post a ending Finish weight.

And Between Then and now, I'll Add other Updates of the remaining Ladies.
I Sure hope every one has enjoyed This Grow Log as It Nears to an End.

My Next Grow Log after this one if Fully complete Will be Called, Special Ladies The Reveg.

Back
Top Bottom