Organic nutrients

By "organic nutrients " do you mean bottled nutrients to use in small pots or in coco.
Or
Do you mean growing in Living Organic Soil and what amendments to use?

If its bottled nutrients id suggest "Nectar for the Gods"
They probably still have a free sample pack that they charge shipping for which is usually between $20-25

im looking for some organic nutrients for vegetative growth and also for flowering growth
Welcome to the group.

A reminder. We will have to keep in mind that sometimes our favorite 'organic' or 'natural' nutrients are not available everywhere. This is a world wide group and sometimes members will recommend something that is available where they live but not in other countries.

By "organic nutrients " do you mean bottled nutrients to use in small pots or in coco.
Or
Do you mean growing in Living Organic Soil and what amendments to use?

If its bottled nutrients id suggest "Nectar for the Gods"
They probably still have a free sample pack that they charge shipping for which is usually between $20-25
nunyabiz thank for the recommendation can you help pick out some bottled nuts because im not sure what to use i already know what soil im gonna use please and thank you and the reason im asking for recommendations is because im not sure what to use

Organic nutes are a dry powder based product not a liquid , products in a bottle have additives in them that give them a longer shelf life , the bottles read organic based or have some kind of fancy wording , organic nutes are bone meal blood meal , dolomite lime , feather meal , bat guano , worm castings , compost etc , all the rest are a soupy grow , not true organic , these are sophisticated marketing scams by the liquid nutrient manufactures , mother nature has never produced anything in a bottle and never will .i use gia green products for my organic grows and all i do is add water and the odd organic tea.(worm castings , compost , molasses and a spoon full of gia green grow or their bloom powder and bubble for 24 hrs )this is a true organic grow , not a half and half grow (soupy ) i never ever ph my r.o. water either .

20211217_193205(1) - Copy.jpg

20211217_193205(0) - Copy.jpg

Organic nutes are a dry powder based product not a liquid , products in a bottle have additives in them that give them a longer shelf life , the bottles read organic based or have some kind of fancy wording , organic nutes are bone meal blood meal , dolomite lime , feather meal , bat guano , worm castings , compost etc , all the rest are a soupy grow , not true organic , these are sophisticated marketing scams by the liquid nutrient manufactures , mother nature has never produced anything in a bottle and never will .i use gia green products for my organic grows and all i do is add water and the odd organic tea.(worm castings , compost , molasses and a spoon full of gia green grow or their bloom powder and bubble for 24 hrs )this is a true organic grow , not a half and half grow (soupy ) i never ever ph my r.o. water either .

20211217_193205(1) - Copy.jpg

20211217_193205(0) - Copy.jpg
Doesn't have to be those. I produce my own fertilizers from plants I grow in my garden using Jadam and KNF (Korean Natural Farming) techniques.

There are those who say I'm not growing organic because I'm not relying on microbes to hand feed my plants.

To which I say, I don't really care about any of those labels. I just want to grow my own medicine without the use of chemicals using stuff I can produce myself.

Now, if you're talking about purchased organic nutes, that's a different story.

Doesn't have to be those. I produce my own fertilizers from plants I grow in my garden using Jadam and KNF (Korean Natural Farming) techniques.

There are those who say I'm not growing organic because I'm not relying on microbes to hand feed my plants.

To which I say, I don't really care about any of those labels. I just want to grow my own medicine without the use of chemicals using stuff I can produce myself.

Now, if you're talking about purchased organic nutes, that's a different story.
Microbes are totally organic and so is fungi , they are responsible for turning the dry additives into ions that the plant can use (digest )so are worms helpful at this i always add a small handful of worms to my 10 gallon cloth pots before i add my seedlings to them .

Back
Top Bottom