Organic Outdoor Bud Booster: Tips & Tricks

Hambone555

Hello fellow 420 mag growers. I’m In my first week of flower for my outdoor plants. Hoping that someone tips and tricks for increasing bud density and size while growing organically outdoors.

Pinching, super cropping, LST & HST has already been done. I am also doing Activated Aerated Teas, seed sprouted teas with alfalfa seeds and Mung bean. Each of these are alternated between foliar spray and watering the soil.

I’ll gladly share more information on my tea recipes if necessary. I guess it could be hard recommending ingredients when you have no damn clue what I use in my tea’s. Lol :ganjamon:

OH.... and I am still using recharge every second watering. Which = to be about once per week.

PK, is what you need.
Potash. If you got a fire place, scoop out all the white stuff, sometimes its a pinky - orange colour, shovel a load around each plant.... Done.

PK, is what you need.
Potash. If you got a fire place, scoop out all the white stuff, sometimes its a pinky - orange colour, shovel a load around each plant.... Done.

Oh yeah!!!?? I have loads of that. Gonna google the benefits of potash during flower. Thanks LR72

PK, is what you need.
I do use kelp meal in my teas as well as Bokashi.

How much potash should I spread around? And should I mix it a few inches below the top soil?

I do have super soil at the bottom of the holes also.

Hello fellow 420 mag growers. I’m In my first week of flower for my outdoor plants. Hoping that someone tips and tricks for increasing bud density and size while growing organically outdoors.

Pinching, super cropping, LST & HST has already been done. I am also doing Activated Aerated Teas, seed sprouted teas with alfalfa seeds and Mung bean. Each of these are alternated between foliar spray and watering the soil.

I’ll gladly share more information on my tea recipes if necessary. I guess it could be hard recommending ingredients when you have no damn clue what I use in my tea’s. Lol :ganjamon:
Hi dear friend I want to make mung bean sprouted tea and alfalfa, but I do not know how many grams to use. Please guide me Thank you

Back
Top Bottom