Organic outdoor Cannabis produces more volume, stronger potency and is earth friendly

Re: Organic outdoor Cannabis produces more volume, stronger potency and is earth frie

I have enjoyed all the threads on this subject and appreciate the feed back. I believe in my experience, that growing Outdoors is the optimal situation. Just by the simple fact that the plants are in their natural environment. Cost is a huge issue in my case and once your set-up, with careful tending and some basic knowledge you will succeed 9 times out of ten. Pending the obvious, theft and police considerations.

1blackstrat

Re: Organic outdoor Cannabis produces more volume, stronger potency and is earth frie

Old school - anything but ' 'nutes' - which generally are petroleum based chemical fertilizers - man made beer - god made pot - who ya gonna trust?

Biodynamics is the epitomy of organics in my book - the USDA 'Organic' progroam is not only a joke but dangerous -

and now we gott watch for chemicals approved for ornamentals which DO kick -ass but not generally meant for human consumption - but many unscrupulous individuals just want the buck and don't care who they hurt - even medical canna patients...... so unless you grow it or know the grower - i'd be very suspect of those big hards beautiful nuggs - i mean how natural do you think that is??????

Great post! :)
Another benefit of outdoors is that there are no inherent size limitations. Trees can be grown and all the energy is provided for free by Mother Nature. A beautiful and natural process which has been occurring since before humans were ever on this planet!

Re: Organic outdoor

finally got a good crop using 10 gallon fiber pots
got 8 z's per clone outdoors and got lucky on the strain master kush
imho the sun can out-produce a grow light (during summertime duh) in volume
but more importantly the quality of sungrown is naturally much better too

Nothing beats fresh air, rain and sunshine. Had my first outdoor grow this season, buds almost done curing at this point. Have been giving away some flower to friends and every single one of them is amazed at the potency and effect. Growing indoors is a lot of work and many things can go wrong. Outdoors is more forgiving if you have the right climate. Budworms outdoors though made a nice dent into my yield!

Back
Top Bottom