Organic pellets vs Generical Hydroponics Autos and Regulars plus DWC

Got the lights set up vertically. My turntables should be here today or tomorrow. :)

Unfortunately, the auto mazars will not benefit from this set up much as they are almost finished, but the next autos will, and the trainwreck and critical 47 will.

11-13-all4.jpg

Bottom one is a 600w mh, top is 600w hps.

Turntables should be here today. :)

I already see lower buds growing more hairs, so this set up is going to work.

In the flower room, temps are staying between 63-83. Not the optimal range. In my veg room, they stay really close, 77-80.

All I need to do is put a heater in the flower room to keep the temps from going under 77 at night. But then again, dropping down to 63 can be good for bud density and the autos are almost finished, so...

I might wait to put the heater in there.

I like that setup, might implement something similar down the road, on a smaller scale though. It will be interesting to see how those lower sites develop using this method, especially with the mixed spectrum, very nice!

Thx. Yeah, unfortunately, I have to wait for the next two autos I will be putting on those turntables once the two auto mazars are finished to see how well it works for the bottom buds, and if they diminishes the size of the top buds.

I know some strains can produce lots of big buds, and others cannot.

Day 83 of auto mazars
The mazars still have a little while to go. If a seed bank says an auto is 80 days from seed to harvest, pretty much add 10 to 20 days. The hairs are still very white. The buds are just starting to fill in nicely, calaxes growing well. I say they got another 20 days. No hairs are yellowing yet.

11-25-mazarbud.jpg

11-25-mazar1.jpg

And critical 47 is doing nicely. Really bushy.
11-25-critical47top.jpg

11-25-critical47side.jpg

They are responding well to the turntables and to the hps plus mh. The bugs are so hard it's insane.
If they stay this hard or get harder my god.
They will burn forever and weigh nicely.

Auto mazars are not a fast plant. That's for sure.

They're looking awesome. Love the turntable and mixed lights. Hoping, too, that there will be good buds all around, up and down them. :)

Me too. I cant wait to see what the turn tables do for a plant that flowers under it the whole time. But even though these auto mazars didn't spend much flower time under this turntable system, still, the lower buds that would normally have done nothing, grew a lot, so I can only imagine how well the new auto AK and auto white widow will do under the turntables.

The mazars look about finished now. Lots of orange hairs when I viewed them under a normal light. I looked at the trichomes, which I am not good at doing. I find it hard to see the clear vs milky ones. Ambers are easy to point out, so I just look for lots of those. I see a few.

I've got a hard time distinguishing between white and clear, as well. Saw a few ambers on one wee little plant of mine, yanked it.

Okay, auto mazars have finished. That is the end of this journal because I am now doing the vertical grow with turntables. To see the vertical turntable grow, check out my new journal, will be doing auto White Widow, auto AK-47 and non auto critical 47 and trainwreck.

new journal -- Vertical Grow With Turntables - Autos & Regulars - Organic

Dry weight will be at least 3.2oz for the organic time release pellet one, and 2oz for the General Hydroponics one. Keep in mind also that these were stunted a bit because I started them in solo cups, and let them go too long in there, so they got root bound. Lame of me, I know. Should start autos in the pot they will finish in, don't transplant.

The buds came out super dense. I can't believe how dense they are. Both of them, so I doubt it was the organic pellets, although, for the last few weeks of the General Hydroponic fed mazar, I did feed the organic pellets instead. I think it might have to do with the one hps and one mh bulb. Mixing those spectrums because everytime I grow a plant with LED, the buds come out denser.

Here are some pictures. Believe it or not, the picture of the buds on the drying rack, will weigh at least 5oz. I always minus 75% from the wet wait and get more than that. After I minus 75% from wet weight, I get 5.2oz. I am sure because of how dense these are, I will get a bit more than that once dry.

12-9-mazarhand.jpg

12-9-mazarbud.jpg

12-9-endmazar.jpg

This means, I should easily be able to bust out 10oz under this turntable system every month or so, if I grow 4 autos on it.

Hi LEDRF :goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Thx everyone for watching. :)

Dry weight came out to 5.2oz. I am damn good at predicting that based on the wet weight. Not bad for two stunted autos.

Let's see what the WW auto and AK-47 auto pull being under the dual vertical turntable super grow system, during their whole flower season. lol

I think they will do well.

Back
Top Bottom