Organic Product Review

Truth Seeker

SAM_1868.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients - Farmer's Pride Organics​

Where to begin about Blue Planet Nutrients, well let’s just start off by saying, every part of your experience that you will have with Corey, the owner of Blue Planet Nutrients, will be a positive one. No where, will you see someone that says that they are formulating their nutrients specifically for cannabis. Not only is a he a proud sponsor here in the 420 community, but even won MOTM in December of 2011. He is active in the community as well as being a sponsor, so active that he donates to every contest winner, every month.

Blue Planet Nutrients offers 3 different types of nutrients, 2 being chemical and 1 being organic that just rolled out back in August of 2011. The 2 chemical nutrients are the 2-Part BlueMax and 3-Part Elite and the 1 organic nutrient line is the Farmer’s Pride Orgaincs. The chemicals have a bloom booster to go with them as well called Liquid Blue Bloom Booster, and of course the Organic line couldn’t be complete without the K-Bud, K-Bud is the Organic Bloom Booster.

Now I can only talk about the Farmer’s Pride as for I only grow using organics. I first came to this site, knowing nothing, I read the first nutrient that I heard of, which was Fox Farms, I did my first grow with Fox Farms and the better half of my 2nd grow. Once I had received my organic nutrient line from Blue Planet Nutrients, I put it to work right away on the finishing of my 2nd crop. I was amazed thinking that the nutrients wouldn’t do much with the plant already being on week 3 flower, but I was wrong. The buds started to give out their aroma even stronger, now where I grew, it was in the back of the house, which was about 35 feet from the street and I could still smell the 2 plants that I had.

Now not only is the great thing about BPN being the nutes, but as well as Corey. Like I said, he is an active part of the community, although he has a day job as well as his nutes, he still makes the time to visit in your journals and make sure that you are doing ok, gives words of encouragement and gives advice when needed. He has been available for me to talk to by phone, email, and PM here on the site. He backs up his products 100% and guarantees it. Another great thing about BPN is that when you place your order and it’s on it’s way, you get an email from BPN and UPS of your tracking number and you can track it til the minute it shows up to you. Full discret packaging, plain cardboard box with a sticher that reads fragile Liquids and the shipping label.

I also said that he had 2 chemical nutrient lines, these I can not put up a review on for I do not grow with chemicals, but might have to give it a run to post review for them. But I encourage anyone that is in need of chemical nutes for your hydros or what have you. Please check out my Blog, BPN Army Grow Journal Blog. It is in my signature at the bottom.
So remember, when you go with BPN, you get the Army behind you as well :thumb:!

Peace

When looking feed chart I see you use a number of nutes at once, do you add them all to the same gallon of water? so you only feed out of 1 jug? thanks, need to know before I order..:thanks:

When looking feed chart I see you use a number of nutes at once, do you add them all to the same gallon of water? so you only feed out of 1 jug? thanks, need to know before I order..:thanks:

Yes, you add everything to 1 gallon.

Yes and shake your a** off, LOL :thumb:

thanks man, so we just order from the BP site right? the 7 bottle FP list for 75, plus shipping?

You will LOVE this stuff, I just got my new set of nutes and they are ready for this outdoor season coming up.

Look forward to seeing you around Tricks.

:peacetwo:

Thanks Astonr, same here, hey, off topic, but is there a thread on the site that tells you how to post anonymously? I know there are websites you can go to and put in the URL and surf through their proxy....don't feel like messing with configuring everything LOL thanks

WOW thanks jandre2k3, I don't know how I missed that question from Tricks...

Yes follow that link brotha. :thumb:

again thank you jandre2k3.

:peacetwo:

Yes, you're 420 support... But we're all here to support and help each other. I support your support by giving support that is supportive to support with support about support.

The directions on the bottles are different than your feed schedule charts...which one is appropriate for use... for the highest yield.

:thumb:

Please follow the directions online. I have worked with many growers tweaking the feeding regime to suit mot growers and what I have online reflects that research.

Cool... So yesterday I fed the plants with the directions on the bottles, which is weaker in strength than the High Yield schedule on the website... which I think will work out for the best, because it gave my plants a taste of Blue Planet. Now it's conditioned and ready for some serious nutrition and boosting power...Also, I kept reading in the forums here. The the Farmers Pride stinks to all heaven, and was flooding the grow rooms with gag odor's... My FP Organic doesn't smell bad at all. In fact the VIDABLUE smells worse than the Grow - micro - bloom...IDK????

:morenutes::thanks::woohoo:

Cool... So yesterday I fed the plants with the directions on the bottles, which is weaker in strength than the High Yield schedule on the website... which I think will work out for the best, because it gave my plants a taste of Blue Planet. Now it's conditioned and ready for some serious nutrition and boosting power...Also, I kept reading in the forums here. The the Farmers Pride stinks to all heaven, and was flooding the grow rooms with gag odor's... My FP Organic doesn't smell bad at all. In fact the VIDABLUE smells worse than the Grow - micro - bloom...IDK????

:morenutes::thanks::woohoo:

I am a perfectionist. I am continually improving my products for the better which means less bad odor and increased strength. You, my fine friend, have just gotten the latest and greatest version of my Farmer's Pride Organics :)

Just check these before and after pictures out of just one feeding of Farmer's Pride Nutes...in just less than 24 hours from adding and at less than half strength ~ what else can one say....seeing is believing.

Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_007.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_006.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_004.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_003.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_024.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_022.jpg

:morenutes: :thanks::rocker:

I was at one time gonna grow organic and ordered the three gallon jugs of micro, bloom, and grow since I went back to miracle grow soil and nutrients. Was wondering if I could use the farmers pride instead of the MG nutrients with out any adverse affects. THANKS: chan 57

Back
Top Bottom