Organic Soil 3 x 3 Tent First Grow! Flow Clone <3 400 Watt MH/HPS

Thacrunkking

Hello everyone! This is my first ever grow and as well grow journal, so any and all feedback would be much appreciated :thanks: Now lets get started on this awesome adventure!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Day 1 of getting the clone and not having everything together/setup.
IMG_004731.jpg

IMG_004829.jpg
IMG_004938.JPG

Day 4 :love: having everything setup for the most part, this is currently where i'm at now :)
IMG_005429.jpg

IMG_005529.jpg
IMG_005626.jpg
IMG_005721.jpg
IMG_005826.jpg

Thank you 420magazine for having an awesome website and amazing members!

Re: Organic soil 3 x 3 tent first grow!! Flow Clone <3 400 watt mh/hps

Setup as of now:
3 x 3 Grow tent
400 watt ballast, lumatek
DIY Cool tub, mh/hps
Organic soil
4 inch inline fan
2x Clip on fans with two switchable settings

i'll add the nutrients stuff later, but as of now I'm running my light 24/7 and am watering frequently.....

All advice is absolutely welcomed! This is currently what I'm smoking on :)
IMG_005922.jpg

Thank you BlazinThat! I'm so excited, I always check her every 10-20 minutes haha :circle-of-love:

The soil i'm using is some organic mix at a local nursery and the nutrients i'll be getting this coming friday! I've been looking at multiple types of nutes so i'm not to sure yet.

Hey man,
Nice set up!
A little thing I noticed in your pictures...
I don't like to keep water sitting in the bottom tray for longer than an hour or so after watering.

Happy growing!:peace:

I was just about to ask if I should remove that after a certain amount of time! Is it bad if it sits?

I don't know if its bad or not. I'm pretty new too.
I feel like it has a better opportunity to drain and get oxygen to the root zone if there is no standing water blocking the drain holes.
Standing water, if left for a long time, can become a good spot for bugs to breed too.
There are some good articles about the benefits of letting your soil get dry~ish at certain stages of growth that can be found on this site.

:high-five:

Hey guys I just got home from bjj, i'll upload some pics here in a few!

Day 6!!!! How is she lookin everyone? Tomorrow or come wednesday i'm going to spray some neem oil on her just for protection of bugs and such.
IMG_006525.jpg
IMG_006629.jpg
IMG_006824.jpg

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! I came home after work and my light was off..... It was on right before I left which was around 6:20 am, I got home at 4:10 to turn it on. My light cycle has been 24hrs so I was wondering is it a bad thing that it shut off???

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! I came home after work and my light was off..... It was on right before I left which was around 6:20 am, I got home at 4:10 to turn it on. My light cycle has been 24hrs so I was wondering is it a bad thing that it shut off???

Did you turn the light back on immediately? Why are you running straight 24 hours? Did you figure out why your lights were off? That's about 10 hours of lights off. I'm sure it wouldn't start flowering.

Back
Top Bottom