420 Magazine Background

Organic Soil - P Express, Skywalker, Granddaddy Blueberry, W Russian, Green Crack

Thread starter #1
What strains: White Russian, Skywalker, Pineapple Express,Granddaddy Blueberry(purple berry), and last (Green Crack X Tragic)
all in seedling stage
this is how I got there

24hr soaking in cup of water on 4/22/2017
then into wet paper towels in ziplock sandwich baggies 4/23/2017
after tails got 1/4 inch long put in soil mix 4/24/2017

soil mix for 2 inch sprouting pots: 1part perlite, 1 part vermiculite, 2 parts black Gold Natural and organic.

did not use peat moss this time two reasons. one i didn't have any or means of getting it, and i had fungus gnats before so trying to keep water retention down. rather water more than deal with them.

all sprouted 4/26/2017 (Full Moon)
5 days on 5/1/207

Indoors upstairs closet for now have 4x8x7 grow tent in basement they will move to soon.

I mix my own soil for each transplant according to plant. bases soil root organic and Super soil. I add extra perlite or different size more or less moss depending on whats going on.

All under a 4 bulb, 4 foot,T5 215 watt at the moment
soon under a 400 watt MH

room stays 73 average, closet 75
RH 34-45
soil PH just under 7
no bugs yet
i spray water daily with tap water based on weight of pot.

Thread starter #5
Re: Organic soil-Pineapple Express, Skywalker, Granddaddy Blueberry, White Russian, g

Will superthrive or B1 hurt the micro Hurd?

Do I need to adjust my water ph if I'm growing organic?

Do I need to use an air stone to remove chlorine from tap water or will setting it out for 24 hours work?

EastCoastGhost

Re: Organic soil-Pineapple Express, Skywalker, Granddaddy Blueberry, White Russian, g

Will superthrive or B1 hurt the micro Hurd?

Do I need to adjust my water ph if I'm growing organic?

Do I need to use an air stone to remove chlorine from tap water or will setting it out for 24 hours work?
Yea i started mine in the pots they are in, even started my blueberry photo strain got starten in three gallon and they have done real good seems like. I was told superthrive is really good for root reduction, i have seen people mix it with there water when they germinate there seeds. I don't think you are suppose to use but a half a tsp per gallon of water. I always adjust my ph to be on the safe side. Hope this helps.✌

Thread starter #8
I have a different T5 hood that i will change out today, and lower it again. don't want to use paper clips to hold them up i want strong plants, or is that wrong would holding them up help out more and not put so much stress on them.

Thread starter #11

Pineapple Express has not stretched at all but do not look as healthy as the others. two of them haven't even opened up all the way and have been that way since they sprouted leafs are still growing so letting them ride it out.