Organic Soil: P Express, Skywalker, Granddaddy Blueberry, W Russian, Green Crack

20170509_092443.jpg
20170509_092439.jpg
20170509_092428.jpg
20170509_092425.jpg

day 13 from sprout. averaging 3 inches tall with 4 inch leaf span working on 5th node. starting to see roots in bottom drain holes. watered them last night with a few drops of B-1 in spray bottle. transplanting when they dry up a little more. I have better luck with the root ball not falling apart it they are on the dryer side. ill try and take pics and notes of the whole process.

those empty pots to the right is what i plan on sprouting my next run in.

The white Russians are growing but still look like crap. If they don't get healthy before next transplant i will kill them off. They are only 3 weeks old from sprout tomorrow. They have another two weeks or so to pull through. I planned on taking pics of the transplanting, but it was a horrible time. the roots stuck to the bottom of the pots and really stressed me and the plants out lol.

Wow, Pineapple Xpress didn't make it, your White Russian pull thru? I think I want to try to grow both of those strains.... keep up the good work m8.

Back
Top Bottom