Organic soil & tea help please any advice welcome

Blueballavngr

At this point any theory or advice I will appreciate.
Help, mother plant is sick cal mag def?
Strain?
Atomic northern lights
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Indica
How Many Plants?
2 clones same feed schedule, only two in the room with issues
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
Veg waiting to switch until this is fixed
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
6-7 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
It's a hot soil mix similar to super soil
If Soil... What Size Pot?
15 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x 400 mh 1x 1000 hps
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 74-81
RH of Room/Cabinet? 45-64
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
?
Any Pests?
Lady bugs
How Often are you Watering?
Once every 2-3 days as needed
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Tea
5gal h20
3c worm shit
1 1/4 c 8-2-1 guano
1/2c guano 0-10-0
5drops b1 vitamin liquid
Teaspoon humic acid
5 T unsulfered molasses
5 T seaweed extract
3 T kangaroot (benneficial bacteria booster)
Size or Square Footage of Room?
10x12

So I noticed some yellowing leaves 10 days ago on two plants that are both clones from the same mother.
I learned the hard way to much humic acid does serious damage. I flushed then after a couple days brewed a tea with just worm castings molasses seaweed and beneficial bacteria. Then the problem progressed. All plants in this room get fed the same tea and these r the only two showing signs.
Room pic
image13616.jpg

Plant with problem
image13615.jpg

Leaves from plant the worse ones are from the bottom the less worse are from further up the plant
image13614.jpg

I think it started as a humic acid burn and I now I think it's a deficiency or the humic acid killed the bacteria so the ph buffer might have been shot.
It doesn't really mater in bennefitial teas because of micros but the water ph is 7.1 and ppm 560

re: Organic soil & tea help please any advice welcome

You are suffering either from nitrogen or potassium toxicity. Your supermix is too hot for these two plants to handle, probably very sensitive variety.

re: Organic soil & tea help please any advice welcome

Yes, stop fertilizing at all!

Yeah, I don't understand your logic with all of the teas! You make a super soil mix that lasts 45-65 days water only, yet you feed heavy nute teas? Just do an EWC/molasses tea every 2 weeks and pro-silict and aloe in your water otherwise. -maybe a bit of humic acid in the eater, but Humic acid will kill all the bacteria you just made your teas with! Microbaman recommends just compost/molasses to get the most benefit

There's a difference between putting it in your water with beneficial microbiology vs putting it in your soil to feed the microbiology alrewdy present via water. Here ya go
Microbe Organics

Everything he says to put in or leave out is followed by a disclaimer. Like all my chickens that eat donuts are fat, this is not to say that donuts made them this way or that all donuts will cause them to be fat.
Same thing goes for humic acid. You read the part in the beginning that this is basically a students midterm right? Hope he got an A.

Anyway let's get back to the humic acid he says to leave out. He says all the big shots use it and his studies with KIS goes against its use because it doesn't increase bacteria life in an ACT....,.cool can I see the results, no? Ok I'll take ur word for it.
Then at the end he goes on to say he adds Alaskan humus or humisoil.
These contain humic acid. Why would he use these if they contain items that hinder growth

Lol, and yet you are speaking on a subject that has been censored for 50+ years. Can you show me any truly published cannabis specific information? Everything growers go on is based on hearsay. I attempted to help with info from someone who is proven in the community. You refuse to listen? I can't help

Back
Top Bottom