Organic way to kill the grass

Diyandimitrov

Hey I was wondering what I can use to kill the plants in a organic way like. But I cant use any chemicals or poisons cause it will show in a lab test and it wound be a problem for the county inspectuons. So I was thinking to watering the spot few times with salty water,lower ph water or something with alcohol. I never did that before so im hoping some of your guys can help me with. Thank you

I'm over grow my square foots with few thousand for exemple i can grow only 10000 but my greenhouse are longer and it comes out like 12300 so im 2300 sq foot over and I have like a month before next inspection. So I have to kill part of my crop nature way and they kind give me advice with that salt water. I just wanna hear some other advices. It make sense to my with that salt water idk.

How long do u have? id do something like not water them and cover them with a bag or something so the get no light and everything else they should dye of pretty quick. or maby add loads of lemon juice to water to make it acidic and that might cause a lockout and kill it, thats just a guess. Ud prob do damage to soil life tho if its in the ground
good luck :thumb:

i heard you can try vinegar to kill plants, salt may linger longer in your soil than plain vinegar

You got that right. But you need to step it up. No Heinz 5%. Apply early in the A.M. on a sunny day, dead before nightfall.

DSCN2175.JPG

Back
Top Bottom