OrganicMan's Gorilla Glue x White Widow, Sour Diesel & More Soil Grow

OrganicMan

Hi to everyone here at:420:

This is my first journal since 2016 so I may be a bit rusty but here we go :rollit:

Setup:
Budbox Pro white 1.5x1.5x1.8
2x Grow Northern Telos 006 LED 240w
1x 150w cmh, white adjustawing reflector, heat spreader, powered by osram ballast for vegging.
Swited out for a 315cmh in flower.
1x Soler & Palau TD Silent In Line Fan 6" 500m3
1x Can filter 6"
3x clip fans
1x Ram cool mist humidifier

I'm running the lights on 18/6 at the moment but will be switching to flower at the end of the week.

Pots: Root nurse 20L Fabric pots
Grow medium: Biobizz light mix
Inoculant: Xstreme gardening mykos

Nutrients: No veg needed potted up from cups to 3L-10L-20L
Extras: Plant magic Oldtimer Organic magnesium, molasses

Now on to the girls :yummy: so I have in at the mo

3x Expert seeds Gorilla Glue x White Widow

3x Sour Disel not sure which company they were a gift

Then we have TH seeds Citron Givré aka Birthday Cake S1 at the front, DNA Genetics Tangilope in the middle and at the back G13 Labs Blue OG.

They have all been in veg for around 6 weeks apart from the Birthday cake which is around 4 weeks. They have all been topped once to try and keep the hight down. The Blue OG (back left) I will probably have to super crop in the next week;)

So on to flowering, as I said I will be switching them at the end of the week and then the show shall begin. I'm very excited!

I hope all is well in your green world. Feel free to ask any questions as I'm sure I've missed somthing much love to all :passitleft::Namaste:

Looking good Organicman. I was looking at some birthday cake seeds. Have you smoked any?
I haven't. It was a freebie with my last order so it will be a first for me :D I might take a cutting or two just incase it's a keeper.

A few pics from today. Ladies are just waking up.

Blue og

Tangilope I noticed the old leaves showing signs mag deficiency before watering last time so she had a little extra I think the new growth looks good though

Sour Disel

I hope all is well in your green world :Namaste:

Hey :420:

Just a quick update, it was watering day today so I gave them all 2L with a sprinkle of organic magnesium and molasses.

I'm finding using LEDs I need to use alot more magnesium than with the MH/HPS has anyone else noticed this?
DSC_0144.JPGDSC_0145.JPG

I still havnt fed any veg feed. I will probably have to in the next few weeks during the stretch.

This beauty is the Birthday cake S1 she is catching up with the rest.
DSC_0139.JPG

And a couple of pics of the tent

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :Namaste:

Hey guys
Looks like they responded well to the watering.
I also have had a little time to defol some of them :yahoo: I switched the light cycle to 12/12 today so things should start to get exciting soon.

Hope all is well in your green world much love to all :Namaste:

Game on. I`am up north west, lake district. noticed telos 8`s. I recently upgraded and i got the Telos 10 for my 6x5` space. Next round after this one i`am gonna try the 20l fabric pots. i see you and others having good results. regards
The Telos leds are great I've used them for nearly a year now, great lights!
I was using 20l airports before but found them a pain to water and if there was any gnats about it was almost impossible to get rid of them. Lake District eh I love the country side :green_heart::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom