OrganicMan's Gorilla Glue x White Widow, Sour Diesel & More Soil Grow

Day 16 12/12

The humidity dropped to 31% so I had to put the humidifier on today, only on half power just to raise it and help bring the temp down a touch too. Half an hour later everything stabilised back to 48%. Cool mist humidifier bottom right.

Everything moving along nicely. GGxWW and Sour Diesel

I also potted up 2 birthday cake S1 today.

Blue og front of pic looking good, the birthday cake have a little twisting and discolouration but the new growth should hopefully be fine.

6 left all still looking good. I Phd the water down to 5. 5, the pH keeps rising I think its due to the air being circulated round and the small amount of water.

Left GGxWW, middle sour diesel and right tangilope.

So I now hopefully have nearly half the plants for my next round, fingers crossed for the rest of them :nervous-guy:

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :green_heart::passitleft:

Day 20 12/12

Looking good had a little problem though...

DSC_0192.JPG

DSC_0198.JPG

The birthday cake developed some powdery mildew over night. It was the closest one to the
humidifier and I watered yesterday so those two things combined equals this
DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

I took out the humidifier, removed all of the affected leaves and made a spray with 60/40 milk to water this works for me eveytime.
DSC_0196.JPG

I sprayed the birthday cake S1 (she looks a little sad now:straightface:) and the surrounding plants. I didn't see it on any of the other plants but I will keep my eyes wide open.

DSC_0197.JPG

Hopefully this should stop the problem spreading fingers crossed.

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all
:green_heart: :passitleft:

Nice save on the PM. That would’ve gotten a lot worse.

I know mate, I checked on them yesterday and there was nothing and then lights on today did my checks and boom. I've only had it a few times but hopefully I caught it in just in time :nervous-guy: :thumb:

Day 21/week 3 12/12

DSC_0199.JPG

DSC_0207.JPG

So I had a good look at every plant today and thankfully no more PM, I will still keep an eye but I've managed to get the humidity sorted now its around 40%, I would rather have it on the lower end than risk any more nasty surprises.

It's been very hot here so the temp is around 28c-30c when lights come on but drops steadily to around 25c-27c as the evening draws in.
The plants don't seem to mind though, Oh the joys of attic growing in the summer :yahoo:

Blue og
DSC_0205.JPG

Birthday Cake
DSC_0204.JPG

GGxWW
DSC_0203.JPG

Tangilope
DSC_0202.JPG

Sour Diesel- I noticed this on a couple of leaves has anyone seen it before?
DSC_0209.JPG

I have 6 cuttings in soil and 2 left in the propagator (tangilope) I took the GGxWW out as they had really curled and lost alot of colour.

Blue og Birthday cake Sour Diesel
DSC_0208.JPG

The tangilope may or may not make it in not sure how much longer I can wait.

I've got some Expert seeds Gorrilla Banana I might pop instead :hmmmm:

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Hi to everyone here at:420:

This is my first journal since 2016 so I may be a bit rusty but here we go :rollit:

Setup:
Budbox Pro white 1.5x1.5x1.8
2x Grow Northern Telos 006 LED 240w
1x 150w cmh, white adjustawing reflector, heat spreader, powered by osram ballast for vegging.
Swited out for a 315cmh in flower.
1x Soler & Palau TD Silent In Line Fan 6" 500m3
1x Can filter 6"
3x clip fans
1x Ram cool mist humidifier

I'm running the lights on 18/6 at the moment but will be switching to flower at the end of the week.

Pots: Root nurse 20L Fabric pots
Grow medium: Biobizz light mix
Inoculant: Xstreme gardening mykos

Nutrients: No veg needed potted up from cups to 3L-10L-20L
Extras: Plant magic Oldtimer Organic magnesium, molasses

Now on to the girls :yummy: so I have in at the mo

3x Expert seeds Gorilla Glue x White Widow

3x Sour Disel not sure which company they were a gift

Then we have TH seeds Citron Givré aka Birthday Cake S1 at the front, DNA Genetics Tangilope in the middle and at the back G13 Labs Blue OG.

They have all been in veg for around 6 weeks apart from the Birthday cake which is around 4 weeks. They have all been topped once to try and keep the hight down. The Blue OG (back left) I will probably have to super crop in the next week;)

So on to flowering, as I said I will be switching them at the end of the week and then the show shall begin. I'm very excited!

I hope all is well in your green world. Feel free to ask any questions as I'm sure I've missed somthing much love to all :passitleft::Namaste:

That's awesome! Every plant is healthy!

Day 20 12/12

Looking good had a little problem though...

DSC_0192.JPG

DSC_0198.JPG

The birthday cake developed some powdery mildew over night. It was the closest one to the
humidifier and I watered yesterday so those two things combined equals this
DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

I took out the humidifier, removed all of the affected leaves and made a spray with 60/40 milk to water this works for me eveytime.
DSC_0196.JPG

I sprayed the birthday cake S1 (she looks a little sad now:straightface:) and the surrounding plants. I didn't see it on any of the other plants but I will keep my eyes wide open.

DSC_0197.JPG

Hopefully this should stop the problem spreading fingers crossed.

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all
:green_heart: :passitleft:

I read about the milk thing here from one of the sponsors ... Cannabis Mould: Identification, Prevention, and Treatment

I actually used the cider approach ... I set it to pH 6.5 and sprayed away; then I fed the rest to the plants as a treat :)

Hopefully it's all cleared up!

Day 23 12/12
Everything is back on track. The birthday cake has had a good flower burst since the milk treatment, no more signs of PM and everyone else seems very happy to.
DSC_0183.JPG

DSC_0185.JPG

DSC_0186.JPG

Watered them with there first full flower feed yesterday:
3ml per litre plagron alga bloom
1/2 adesert spoon of plant magic organic magnesium for the whole 18L
1ml per litre Plagron Green Sensation

DSC_0182.JPG

I noticed a couple of older leaves yellowing so hopefully this should keep them happy.

I also changed the lights around and swapped out the 150w cmh for the 315w cmh so current lighting wattage = 795w

DSC_0184.JPG

The 6 cuttings in soil are still alive and staring to grow. I got rid of the tangilope it was taking to long to root. So I'm going to have a little look in my seed stash to see what's what. I got the 3L airpots ready too (right of pic)

DSC_0187.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all:Namaste: :green_heart: :passitleft:

Hey everyone so I decided on some seeds to add to the mix next:

2x G13 labs White Strawberries (Strawberry Cough x The White) x Casey Jone
1x Nirvana Auroa Indica (Afghani x Northern Lights F1 hybrid)
DSC_0181.JPG

I will be dropping them in some bottled water tomorrow, my tap water is around pH 8 so I don't use it for seeds, I don't like having to add anything to adjust the pH at this stage.

I hope all is well in your green world much :Namaste: :passitleft:

Hey everyone today I put the new seed selection in some water. I added some mystery seeds to. These came from a friend's stash he had some issues with storage and lost all the packaging, so here's hoping for somthing interesting
DSC_0183.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :Namaste: :passitleft:

Day 27 12/12

Hey everyone, I've started noticing increased yellowing on some of the plants. It's only the end of week 4 so I wouldn't normally expect it this early.

I fed them again as the yellowing hasn't stopped 18L water -
4ml per litre plagron alga bloom (npk 3-2-5)
1table spoon plant magic organic magnesium
1ml per litre plagron green sensation (npk 0-8-9)

I think it may be a lack of N as I didn't give them any veg nutrients at all and the soil is only a light mix.

Any suggestions on a plan of action??

DSC_0182.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0183.JPG

The cuttings are still going strong. The blue og (left of pic) needs potting up but the others are a little slower to get growing, they all have new growth though.

DSC_0181.JPG

The seeds that I soaked are all in root riot cubes now only 5 of the mystery ones were good but both the white strawberry cracked and the Auroa Indica to. They are now chilling next to the cuttings in a propagator I will see if anyone is poking their head out tomorrow.

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :green_heart: :Namaste: :passitleft:

All I can tell from the photo is it looks like bursting/node/bloom growth is lighter green, but if you're seeing a total overall yellowing with everything else in check, definitely would advise a bit of nitrogen.

All I can tell from the photo is it looks like bursting/node/bloom growth is lighter green, but if you're seeing a total overall yellowing with everything else in check, definitely would advise a bit of nitrogen.

Thanks for the advice mate I will add a little splash of Grow next watering just to keep the yellow at bay. I don't mind yellowing week 6 onwards I just thought it was a bit early. Next time I will remember to do some transitional feeding in the first couple weeks of flower. Thanks again :Namaste: :passitleft:

I agree it would be yellowing too early just this early into flower. I'm having a funny situation currently where two phenos of the same strain yellow differently. The sativa leaning pheno has a few yellowing and already removed leaves lower down, while the dense kushy pheno is all solid green healthy leaves even at 55 days.

Where you're at currently sounds just like they want that little extra pinch of feed. Lookin' great in that grow, @OrganicMan !

Day 28 12/12 end of week 4

Today a few needed watering so I gave them a little boost of nitrogen. Thanks for the advice again @OverGrower
DSC_0188.JPG

I made up 18L with-

2ml per litre oldtimer grow
1ml per litre plagron green sensation

I don't think this should hurt them :nervous-guy: I think there should be enough of everything to keep them going.

DSC_0189.JPG

DSC_0190.JPG

Sour Diesel
DSC_0196.JPG

Tangilope
DSC_0195.JPG

Saw this cute little fella strutting about today too, I think it's a house spider, I left him to his business.
DSC_0187.JPG

The seedlings are popping up now, they are looking good.

This is my setup a propagator and root riot cubes.
I used a mild spray of general organics bio worm. I use this for seedlings and cuttings.
The light is a secret jardin 42w led its covering my cuttings to.
DSC_0191.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

The 2 on the right are the White Strawberry.
The other is a mystery seedling.
DSC_0192.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :green_heart::Namaste::passitleft:

Hey everyone here's a little update on the seedlings and cuttings.

All the seedlings have popped out I have moved the led so they have it to their selves.
DSC_0187.JPG

The cuttings- blue og (left) are steaming along, the others are a little slow but I am a patient man :reading420magazine: I have given them a little 4 bulb t5 to help give them a little boost.

DSC_0188.JPG

Blue og
DSC_0189.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :Namaste::passitleft:

Day 30 12/12

They seem to have responded well to the last feed of Grow nutrients, I will give them another feed the same next watering, with some magnesium to. The growth of the buds has sped up a little over the last couole of days which is a good sign.
DSC_0198.JPG

DSC_0199.JPG

Birthday Cake S1
DSC_0192.JPG

All the seedlings are up and out I'm not sure if the Auroa Indica (3rd down on the right) will make it, it seems a bit weird to me. I will give it some time.

DSC_0197.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world much love to all :Namaste: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom