OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

Damn dude, those DNA/RP free seeds are some killer strains. Almost every one of them in my wishlist. Apparently the skywalker kush and Kandy Kush are some special. I'm jealous! Wish I would get such killer freebies. Those are some expensive beans.

Beautiful set up you've got there OGman. Your plants aren't missing a beat.

+ reps!

Thank you mate :) I got the seeds through a seed bank online they had a Xmas deal going and also a bank transfer deal too :) I'll pm the site to you :) I think next run will be -

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush x1
Reserva Privada Tangie x1
Holy Smoke Seeds Banana Sativa x1
DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie x1

I'm excited :drool::goof::passitleft:

You have nice groove going on. I will be joining.

Thank you my friend :) great to have you here pull up a chair load a bowl :bong:the joints will be round shortly :passitleft:

:passitleft:

:yummy:

happy shatterday brother :)

i used your transplant technique and it turned out great :high-five:

thank you for putting those pics out there, i honestly had no idea beforehand :laughtwo:

i gave you props ofc ;)

have a great weekend my friend :Namaste:

Hey guys :) sorry for the lack of updates over the last week :) this thing called Christmas just crept up on me and boom!! I'm going out for work parties, seeing the new star wars :) and probably smoking a bit more than I should be but oh well it only happens once a year :xmas:

On to the ladies :) So they are all 4 weeks old now apart from the cookies which are 3 weeks, the light has now been turned up to 400w for better penetration :) they have all been fed now :) 2ml grow 2ml root stim 1 ml Humboldt honey 1L each two days ago, I also added some more mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria powder to the mix as a 4 week inoculation :)

I decided after topping the taller lot they were still going to out grow the smaller ones so I bent all of them over :)

DSC_014316.JPG
DSC_014226.JPG
DSC_014023.JPG
DSC_013925.JPG
DSC_014123.JPG
DSC_013820.JPG

A day later responding well :)
DSC_014422.JPG
DSC_014521.JPG
DSC_014621.JPG
DSC_014715.JPG

Two days later :)
DSC_014819.JPG
DSC_014921.JPG
DSC_015023.JPG
DSC_015116.JPG

Today :)

DSC_016416.JPG

yesterday I decided after much thought to top the remaining three and I bent the two cookeis kush over too :)

Cookies Kush 1 day after topping and bending :)
DSC_016718.JPG
DSC_016813.JPG

Critical Mass 1 day after topping :)
Topped
DSC_017015.JPG
DSC_016916.JPG

All these side branches should be at canopy level soon :)
DSC_017120.JPG

Mk ultra
DSC_016514.JPG
DSC_016616.JPG

Original Amnesia :)
DSC_017217.JPG
DSC_017320.JPG
DSC_017422.JPG

This ones main stem broke under stress from being bent so I topped it again :)
DSC_017517.JPG
DSC_017713.JPG

All together with a nice even canopy for now :)
DSC_017921.JPG
DSC_017821.JPG

I'm now thinking about how I'm going to decide which of these to flower in my new place I'm thinking three plants max under a 600w hps :) I have at least a month until I move and these plants are going to very cramped in this little tent so I'm going to try and keep everything as even as possible with topping bending and I may try some super cropping :)

I hope all is well in your green world sending much love to you all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

You have really good growth Oman. I feel like my little ones are slow compared to yours. I think i am lacking in something during the early growth stage. Thanks for the great update. The tent is filling up quickly now;)
hey what did you think of StarWars? I heard good things

great update brother :thumb:

all the ladies love the way you treat 'em :)

Geez! These really exploded since the last time I peeked in here. Great work O'Man.

Thanks guys :) all the girls are loving life at the mo :) Well I hope their all girls :bitingnails: you never really know until the pre flowers show :) they are all fem but as we all know by now you can never be to sure :)

Here are some pics of my new batch of seeds :) I can't wait to crack some of these in my new place :)

DNA :)
new_seeds_1_.JPG

Reserva Privada, the tangie's are regular let's hope for a good female maybe a mother?:)
new_seeds_2_.JPG

G13 seeds
new_seeds_3_.JPG

Holy smoke
new_seeds_4_.JPG

Dinafem
new_seeds_5_.JPG

Others
new_seeds_6_.JPG

The rest of the collection :)
new_seeds_7_.JPG

I should probably stop buying seeds now :) But there's always something new and exciting to try :)

And a quick pic of all the babies :)
DSC_016417.JPG

Merry Christmas to all and much love :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom