OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

wow brother what a garden you have there :)

your seed collection, i want it! hahaha :laughtwo:

be well my friend :Namaste:

Damn fine seed collection there bud. I would love to grow some of those strains!

Merry xmas bud!

Hey everyone a little peak in the tent this morning :)

DSC_017423.JPG

I'll have a proper update in a couple of days :) This time of year is so hectic :) much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Wow, that looks fantastic! :passitleft:

So your going for about a 2 month veg time?

So your going for about a 2 month veg time?

Well it depends how long it takes to find a suitable place :) it's so difficult to find somewhere with the space and for the right price :) in my country you can still get in alot of trouble for growing and landlords don't take kindly to tenants doing "illegal activities" in their property, even if it is only for little old me :)

I hear ya. Good thing my landlord stays on the west coast and barely comes by. He also has me managing the house I live in. No surprise visits and he trusts me enough to be smart about whatever I do. ;):passitleft:

I'm in the same predicament OGman. Want to buy a place this year. Found quite a few spots with a second 2 bedroom house on the same property which I would use to grow in.

Your plants are a nice deep green colour, and quite big for 5 weeks veg. Looking good brotherman.

+ reps

I'm in the same predicament OGman. Want to buy a place this year. Found quite a few spots with a second 2 bedroom house on the same property which I would use to grow in.

Your plants are a nice deep green colour, and quite big for 5 weeks veg. Looking good brotherman.

+ reps

Thanks my man :)
Sounds like your on your way up mate :) I would love to be in the position where I could buy a property, I'll be lucky to afford the rent on a 2 bed place :) but my time will come :) I'll just have to make the most of what I can get :) and try to keep the landlord as sweet as possible :) :passitleft:

Well it depends how long it takes to find a suitable place :) it's so difficult to find somewhere with the space and for the right price :) in my country you can still get in alot of trouble for growing and landlords don't take kindly to tenants doing "illegal activities" in their property, even if it is only for little old me :)

Tell me about it lol

Back
Top Bottom