OrganicMan's Think Different Indoor Soil Grow

OrganicMan

Hey everyone :) :welcome: This is my third journal and a Auto run again gotta love em :) For this run I have chosen Think Different from Dutch Passion:

Think_Different_6_.JPG

"Think Different is the real surprise package in the Dutch Passion AutoFem collection. She has quickly established a great reputation for stunning yields and very strong weed. Even first time growers have achieved over 100g/plant and experienced growers can achieve 200g-300g+. She can grow over 1m tall in experienced hands and is a good alternative to traditional varieties, offering bumper harvests of strong cannabis just 10-11 weeks after seed germination. The genetics come from a special AK47 hybrid known as AK420.

Indoors she has the potential to yield up to 500g/m² especially in 'scrog' systems with powerful lights. She joined our list of best sellers just one year after she was released and has created a following of AutoFem growers who refuse to grow anything else. Serious growers like you should try growing this at least once!"

So I'm expecting good things :)

Nutrients - Plant Magic Granules, Plant Magic Root Stimulant, Plant Magic Oldtimer Grow & Bloom, Humboldt Nutrients Equilibrium (natural cal mag), Plant Magic Bio Silicone, Plagron Green Sensation, Humbolt Honey ES.

Equipment:

Tent - Homebox Evolution 1.2 x 1.2 x 2

Light - Lumii 250w - 600W Dimable Ballast, SOL Digital 600w MH [Veg], 600w Osram Nav-t(son-t plus) HPS [Flowering], 6" Air-cooled Goldstar Reflector

Fans - ISO Max 6" Acoustic Fan, Rhino Acoustic Ducting
2x 6" clip on fans

Filter- Canlite 150mm 600m3hr

Max -Min Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Temperature - 25-28 degrees [c]
Humidity- 40% - 60%

HM PH80 ph meter

PH - 6 - 6.8 swinging throughout entire grow

I germinated 5 of the 7 seeds with the tried and tested paper towel method on the 11/9

The seeds tap roots were showing 24hrs later (12/9) with 100% success rate happy days :)

Think_Different_4_.JPG

I prepared my 22.5l airpots with new Canna Terra pro + with 20% Biobizz worm castings. I then removed about two hand fulls from the center and filled with Canna Terra Seed Mix to try and give these babies the best start. I have found from previous experience that canna terra pro + can be slightly to hot for babies although it only has a small amount of added fertilizer.

I planted the seeds tail end up about 1/2 inch down. I had no problems with seed shells this time :)

All the babies popped out their heads 15/9

Think_Different_9_.JPG
Think_Different_8_.JPG

Three leaf bay :)
Think_Different_7_.JPG
Think_Different_5_.JPG

Week 1 I just gave water that had been left out for 24hrs with an airstone and sprayed with plain water for the first 5 days.

Think_Different_15_.JPG
Think_Different_14_.JPG
Think_Different_13_.JPG

Think_Different_19_.JPG
Think_Different_16_.JPG
Think_Different_17_.JPG
Think_Different_18_.JPG
Think_Different_20_.JPG

Think_Different_21_.JPG
Think_Different_22_.JPG

Week 2 feed1 2ml root stim, 2 ml humboldt honey

Think_Different_25_.JPG

Think_Different_26_.JPG

Think_Different_27_.JPG
Think_Different_28_.JPG
Think_Different_29_.JPG

Think_Different_30_.JPG

Think_Different_31_.JPG
Think_Different_32_.JPG
Think_Different_33_.JPG
Think_Different_34_.JPG
Think_Different_35_.JPG

Second feed 2ml root stim, 2ml grow, 2ml Humboldt honey

Think_Different_38_.JPG
Think_Different_39_.JPG
Think_Different_40_.JPG
Think_Different_41_.JPG
Think_Different_42_.JPG
Think_Different_43_.JPG
Think_Different_44_.JPG
Think_Different_45_.JPG
Think_Different_46_.JPG
Think_Different_47_.JPG
Think_Different_48_.JPG

So far so good I'm interested to see what the growth pattern will be like on the 3 leaf lady :) I think they are ever so slightly overfed so I'm going to give just water the next 2 waters, but I'm very happy with the amount of growth in two weeks :) I hope all is well in your garden :Namaste:

Holy cow mr Organicman, thats a lot of pics. (my batman impression because you sound like some sort of super hero, I imagine with a green cape)
Splat#@! Loving the strain, that write up has me :drool:
Pow&$%#! Serious size pots Organicman!! Im considering upping the size of mine for better yields

Keep fighting the gd fight Organicman, until we meet again!!

Herb :yummy:

Whos youre nemesis?? Deficiencyman? :rofl:

oh btw plants look great :allgood:

Holy cow mr Organicman, thats a lot of pics. (my batman impression because you sound like some sort of super hero, I imagine with a green cape)
Splat#@! Loving the strain, that write up has me :drool:
Pow&$%#! Serious size pots Organicman!! Im considering upping the size of mine for better yields

Keep fighting the gd fight Organicman, until we meet again!!

Herb :yummy:

Whos youre nemesis?? Deficiencyman? :rofl:

oh btw plants look great :allgood:

Gave me a well needed giggle did this.

Gave me a well needed giggle did this.

Me too :laughtwo: I'll just go & fetch my green Cape just had it dry cleaned :) & as for deffiency man we have battled in the past but he has never outwitted OrganicMan :allgood:

Good to have you here :) pull up a chair, roll one up & pass it around :tokin:

Read alot good about Dutch Passion, went recent to growshop for seeds and they recommended this strain aswell.
Bought 2 others from DP to try now. Will be following with interest.

:rollit: :passitleft:

Looking forward to see those babies grow. I just ordered 7 think different and it will be the first grow for me so ill be watching and learning from you. cheers

Hello :welcome: to :420: :)

You are welcome aboard my friend :) the more the merrier :) I am by no means a master & I am always learning but jump in & we can learn together. This is an awesome place to chat, learn & make some buddies good to have you here :Namaste:

Well here we are as you asked so nicely :) mid way through week 3. Things are moving along fast lots of new growth and my three leaf lady has now decided to go in to a two branch pattern which is cool :) All seem healthy no problems to speak of, apart from a few fungus gnats I'm going to treat the soil with gnatoff in my next watering which should be tomorrow -

"Fungus Gnat Off is a high potency larvicide for black fly control. A unique natural product for the hydroponic industry and growers in general - Fungus Gnat Off is a safe and non toxic means to eliminate fungus gnat infestations. Fungus Gnat Off is made using natural organic plant extracts that are suspended in a naturally derived liquid. This product is suitable for use in organic cultivation. Fungus gnats or sciarid fly can cause damage both directly and indirectly. Direct damage results when the larvae produced nestle within the root system where they devour the roots of the plants. When the roots system is eroded in this manner - the plant has difficulty taking up water and minerals which results in the roots/plants dying off. Indirect damage occurs by the larvae spreading mites and nematodes as well as viruses and various fungi. Young plants are particularly susceptible. Fungus Gnat Off contains the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis which produces a toxin that prevents the larvae from feeding. This results in their death and subsequent eradication of the problem. Fungus Gnat Off is highly effective against Fungus Gnat infestations. It is also non toxic and fast acting as well as safe to use and has no harvest interval."

Beginning of the week
DSC_0065_-_Copy.JPG
DSC_006625.JPG
DSC_006726.JPG
DSC_006831.JPG

Today :)

Three leaf
DSC_007532.JPG

Branching in to two :)
DSC_007624.JPG

DSC_007726.JPG
DSC_007824.JPG
DSC_007931.JPG
DSC_008132.JPG
DSC_008231.JPG
DSC_008431.JPG
DSC_008335.JPG
DSC_008032.JPG

hope all is well in your garden :Namaste::rollit:

No doubt :) I have fought many battles with Gnatman in the past & with patience, some yellow sticky,a good wet/dry cycle & the mighty gnatoff I have always come out triumphant :goof:

Looking forward to seeing Think Different grown organically. I nearly went for Think Diff when choosing my Autos. Subbed mate. ;)

Good to have you here :welcome: I've heard alot of good things about think different so here's hoping I can do them justice :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom