OrganicMan's Think Different Indoor Soil Grow

Hello. Finally another active think different journal. I'm 3 weeks into my second TD journal and I love them. I can totally relate to what u said about being amazed each time u open the door and look at the growth. Needless to say I'm Subbed and keep up the good work your garden really looks very nice. Oh the 3 leaf seedling awsome never lad that before. Another nice trait of the strain I noticed u have too is the top colas of the side branches topping themselves into two top buds very cool.

they look amazing, no space left :)

thanks mate they have defintly filled the space I'm so happy with them :)

Hello. Finally another active think different journal. I'm 3 weeks into my second TD journal and I love them. I can totally relate to what u said about being amazed each time u open the door and look at the growth. Needless to say I'm Subbed and keep up the good work your garden really looks very nice. Oh the 3 leaf seedling awsome never lad that before. Another nice trait of the strain I noticed u have too is the top colas of the side branches topping themselves into two top buds very cool.

Hey mate :) Nice to have another TD grower watching :) I'm really impressed with this strain the growth and structure are awesome. The three leafer started with three leafs and then split into two main branches, one being the top cola the other splitting into two making a Y like a slingshot, very cool, I'll see if I can get some pics. I like the double buds to, have you noticed the variation in pheno types? I not sure which one will yield more? my bets the indica dominant ones.

Thanks for stopping by guys :allgood:

I do 6 at a time and out of the six last run I had 5 short about 2 ft tall at finishing. And one noticeably bigger 3 ft the all yielded about the same for me a few grams over 2 oz each but they could of done with another week. Personal I'd prefer this run of mine to be all 2 footers keeps everything even I like that. The strain has through out some freaks iv seen on the net pulling 15+ ounces but I think them ones are noticeably huge from the begging and take 120 days. 1 plant grow on those I'd prefer 6 that finish in 10-11 weeks anyway lol

I am a organic warrior too btw no chemical fertilisers for me

They look like they are a rocket ship ready to blast off. Are you still having any issues with the fungus gnats and the airpots? I had a few too. I put a dose of Azamax and i havent seen any for a week. Hopefully they are gone for good. Lookin great, this is the best part! :yummy:

I do 6 at a time and out of the six last run I had 5 short about 2 ft tall at finishing. And one noticeably bigger 3 ft the all yielded about the same for me a few grams over 2 oz each but they could of done with another week. Personal I'd prefer this run of mine to be all 2 footers keeps everything even I like that. The strain has through out some freaks iv seen on the net pulling 15+ ounces but I think them ones are noticeably huge from the begging and take 120 days. 1 plant grow on those I'd prefer 6 that finish in 10-11 weeks anyway lol

I am a organic warrior too btw no chemical fertilisers for me

Well I don't think I'll be pulling 15+ of any of mine I've seen those beasts on the DP website amazing! One day maybe :) I feel you on the shorter pheno, it's just easier to maintain and keep good light spread and penetration with a nice even canopy and I would definitely like all of them to finish within a week or two of each other.

Organic all the way Brother!! The taste, the smell, the high all massively improved by using what mother nature intended :allgood:

They look like they are a rocket ship ready to blast off. Are you still having any issues with the fungus gnats and the airpots? I had a few too. I put a dose of Azamax and i havent seen any for a week. Hopefully they are gone for good. Lookin great, this is the best part! :yummy:

3,2,1, Huston we have lift off :high-five: Thanks mate :) I've seen a few gnats skulking around the place but nothing like it was :) I don't think Azamax is available where I am, but I can order it online to add to my arsenal :) thanks for the tip brother. I'm so excited to see what the next few weeks will bring :yahoo:

Yea man I have nothing against ppl who use chemical fertilisers. I did myself for years and I was strapped for cash and found biobizz nutrient line. All organic I think it's mainly made up or diffrent sugars. I saw no drop in yield when I moved onto it. And as my ability to grow better has improved so has my yield and my quality. I wouldn't go back now. Also dude LED all the way. I bet if u bought a Mars 1200 for your space you would never want hps/mh again. I was very optomistic at first but man I love my lights now. Not preaching bro just saying ☺

And yea Ur right short and bushy for me too (not my women) lol my plants that's how I like em.

That's were I lost a Lil yield last run. I harvested one on 9.5 weeks it was ready. Then 2 more were ready at 10.5 weeks but the other 3 could of gone to 11.5 but I slayed the 5 of them to get a new round growing. Iv not picked a bad bud out the jar yet so the week or early harvest of 3 didn't spoil them. My TD'S will get 11 weeks this grow unless there way off

Looking sweet man. They are well on their way.

:thumb:
Thanks Nick :) only a few weeks left:yahoo:

Yea man I have nothing against ppl who use chemical fertilisers. I did myself for years and I was strapped for cash and found biobizz nutrient line. All organic I think it's mainly made up or diffrent sugars. I saw no drop in yield when I moved onto it. And as my ability to grow better has improved so has my yield and my quality. I wouldn't go back now. Also dude LED all the way. I bet if u bought a Mars 1200 for your space you would never want hps/mh again. I was very optomistic at first but man I love my lights now. Not preaching bro just saying ☺

And yea Ur right short and bushy for me too (not my women) lol my plants that's how I like em.

That's were I lost a Lil yield last run. I harvested one on 9.5 weeks it was ready. Then 2 more were ready at 10.5 weeks but the other 3 could of gone to 11.5 but I slayed the 5 of them to get a new round growing. Iv not picked a bad bud out the jar yet so the week or early harvest of 3 didn't spoil them. My TD'S will get 11 weeks this grow unless there way off

I feel you mate, I used all sorts for years now I just use organic/natural products. No pgr's (Plant growth regulators) is a must for me, I found out that if you ingest products grown using pgr's your liver can't process them so they just sit there, Scary stuff! I use plant magic now and a few other bits from humboldt & Plagron, the green sensation is not registered as organic as of last year but I spoke to a Plagron rep at Spannabis last year & she reassured me that the product is 99% organic with the 1% being a preservative to keep shelf life.

As for LED after seeing everyone here do so well with them it has definitely become a major consideration. It's just the upfront cost I can't really get my head around and with tech moving forward so fast by the time I buy my first unit the next will be out, but I suppose I just have to take the leap, I'm a technophobe I've only just learnt how to use my mobile :)

As for the yield I'm really excited to see what the girls can do they are all looking very promising :) I think 1 may be ready in 10 but the rest are probably going to be 11

Thanks for stopping by guys :passitleft::allgood:

Sorry late subbed now;) looking sweet dude top work ur over half way there u must be excited amd proud;) good job:)

No worries mate:) more the merrier! it's good to have you here :) I'm so excited about this one, these girls just keep growing it's crazy :yahoo: Thankyou for your kind words :passitleft:

i guess i made a mistake starting with 5 seeds when i see your plants covering all over the tent :) it looks wonderful.

Thankyou so much mate :) Well if you made a mistake so did I :) I would have had 5 too but I'm kind of glad that one was a male :) yours will fill that tent no problem you just have to show them love :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Oh and a little pick of the ladies this morning :)
DSC_008237.JPG

:Namaste::passitleft:

Hey guys :) in the middle of week 9 now :) sorry I haven't updated this week, it's been very hectic around here, we've had friends staying for a week and I've been trying to keep everything quiet :) But all back to normal now & I'm very excited about the next couple of weeks! :yahoo: so on to the show :) All the ladies have started turning there autumn colours and are well o the way to the finish line :)

This little beauty is nearly there she had her last feed at the beginning of the week and now nothing but plain water for the rest of her time :) I'm thinking chop Monday, I checked the trichs last night and they are all cloudy but I like to see a few amber in the mix :)

DSC_008338.JPG
DSC_008634.JPG
DSC_008738.JPG

Feed for the the still hungry 3 - 3ml per l bloom, 1ml per l green sensation, 5ml per gallon humboldt honey & 5ml per gallon equilibrium.

This leggy lady is still fattening up its definitely more sativa, I'm thinking she will probably be around the 11 week mark. Some lovely purple/red colours starting to show :)

DSC_008831.JPG
DSC_009134.JPG
DSC_009535.JPG

These two are very similar, they still have white pistils showing and they are deffinatly still swelling :) they will probably be ready around the end of week 10 so only 1 more feed for these two :)

DSC_010920.JPG
DSC_011220.JPG
DSC_009727.JPG
DSC_010025.JPG
DSC_010128.JPG
DSC_010323.JPG
DSC_010823.JPG

DSC_010624.JPG

I'm so happy with these ladies :)
DSC_011418.JPG
DSC_011318.JPG

I hope all is well in your green & sparkly world :Namaste: