Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

I hope that I am still going, the people that we were going with is having babysitting issues now... so I might be stuck home still. SHITTY CHRISTMAS! well I am going to be doing the uploads here right soon.

:peacetwo:

well... due to my friend not being able to get another babysitter on short notice, we did not leave to vegas... oh well...

well...

PIX UPDATE!!!

GDP Day 43 Flower
G2_21712.jpg
G5_21712.jpg
G1_21712.jpg
G4_21712.JPG
G6_21712.jpg

I can't wait to get my new camera! I took 47 snaps and these were the best out of all of them... and their not even that great... most to all my tric shots that I usually get so well, are CRAP!

Oh well, some photos are better than no photos...

does anyone think that I went to far on the defoliation for rejuvination? after harvest I am leaving the pollinated nugs and the 2 on top of them, once veg has started again, I will clip the buds off so I don't develop bud rot from decomposition...

does anyone think that I went to far on the defoliation for rejuvination? after harvest I am leaving the pollinated nugs and the 2 on top of them, once veg has started again, I will clip the buds off so I don't develop bud rot from decomposition...

IMO you should be good with what you have going. You have done a wonderful job. :bravo: +reps to you

Sorry must spread the love some more.

IMO you should be good with what you have going. You have done a wonderful job. :bravo: +reps to you

Sorry must spread the love some more.

Thanks!!! I thought I might have gone just a little to far, but every leaf kept blocking another bud site...

you had me excited for the rep, I only need 1 more point for my next box... so close... :rofl:

+rep for trying to save the GDP and for the Super GDP :thumb: bummer about Vegas bro but I'm having my bachelor brunch in Thailand next year...

astonr that sucks to hear bout vegas i think i might get lucky with a ticket to BC end of next week

btw dont laugh its 2:30am and im still awake but i believe tonight will be the night i pass out for my 10hour sleep i been waiting for hahah

got the next 3 days off and no papers due next week

astonr that sucks to hear bout vegas i think i might get lucky with a ticket to BC end of next week

btw dont laugh its 2:30am and im still awake but i believe tonight will be the night i pass out for my 10hour sleep i been waiting for hahah

got the next 3 days off and no papers due next week

btw also i still dig the pictures do better then my camera

yea it sux about vegas, but its all good, I am sure we will try again soon... well it's 1:44AM right now, and I think after being up for now 39 hours I might crash out tonight... the eyes are doing the heavy thing... had a brotha come help a brotha out with some meds tonight and they are happening alright!

good to hear your good for the rest of the week, I have another project due next week, but now I have nothing for the weekend.. due to I got it done for the vegas trip...:thumb:

GAME! :thumb:

So what do you think of the defoliation brotha? I curious for everyone's input..

Hey astonr man, looking good, nice pics still.

Not sure on the defoliation but am curious to see how it turns out. Im thinking the same, i'm growing out a few last buds on the TD after harvest to let them self pollinate, but after the flush and dead pans , will there be enough to support life and the buds for 2-3 extra weeks?

So hopefully someone else more experianced with pollination or forced hermi can tell us. I'm going to be watching to see how your turns out. I'm running mine in 7 days after harvest on a new journal.

Get them breeds bruva!! GDP x SLH , sick! I want my own strain too, Tangerine dream x Pineapple chunk. Hopefully we both will soon.....:thumb:

yea it sux about vegas, but its all good, I am sure we will try again soon... well it's 1:44AM right now, and I think after being up for now 39 hours I might crash out tonight... the eyes are doing the heavy thing... had a brotha come help a brotha out with some meds tonight and they are happening alright!

good to hear your good for the rest of the week, I have another project due next week, but now I have nothing for the weekend.. due to I got it done for the vegas trip...:thumb:

it feels good getting papers done early

now im all motivated to get my powerpoint pres. done early

Hey astonr man, looking good, nice pics still.

Not sure on the defoliation but am curious to see how it turns out. Im thinking the same, i'm growing out a few last buds on the TD after harvest to let them self pollinate, but after the flush and dead pans , will there be enough to support life and the buds for 2-3 extra weeks?

So hopefully someone else more experianced with pollination or forced hermi can tell us. I'm going to be watching to see how your turns out. I'm running mine in 7 days after harvest on a new journal.

Get them breeds bruva!! GDP x SLH , sick! I want my own strain too, Tangerine dream x Pineapple chunk. Hopefully we both will soon.....:thumb:

Whats good JBC,
yea I kinda want to start causing some light stress to the plant to get a few fem seeds also, but I don't want to mess with the cross seeds while they are producing at the moment...
then all that time and work just goes right down the drain... all bad...

yea I think SLH is a 100% Sativa, as to where I know that my GDP is 100% Indica... so I am guessing that it is going to be a 50/50 Hybrid... right?? anyways, sounds good to me, need a good mid day smoke as well as some great sleep meds :thumb:

it feels good getting papers done early

now im all motivated to get my powerpoint pres. done early
What's good thspot,
yea my PP presentation was due this week as well, got that done first... it was on the differneces between Organic and Chemical nutrients... again I of course have BPN in there! :thumb: and it has to go with our final descpritive essay... I have entiled my final essay "Don't Panic, Grow Orgahic"

hope it comes out good :thumb:

:peacetwo: all!!!

Back
Top Bottom