Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

just to let my frriends on 420times know i wont be on for the next week but i will post my 420 related pics when i get back next week from my travels -----dammm so much projects due and i take the worst time to get the next flight out of town ahha

just to let my frriends on 420times know i wont be on for the next week but i will post my 420 related pics when i get back next week from my travels -----dammm so much projects due and i take the worst time to get the next flight out of town ahha

We here at :420: wish you a safe trip and return home brotha, you will be missed by many. I look forward to seeing these snaps that you get from your travel. :Namaste: and if you hit Amsterdam, make sure that you eat a brownie for me brotha. :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Hey Aston...
What is the lastest my friend????

Guess what.. I couldn't hold out anymore... haha Now I whipped out last years harvest stash and finally hit that bong :ganjamon:
:party:

.. Damn it feels good.

I must be high, cause I tried to respond to a message on your forum. After I responded, the original message that I was responding to was not there.. I think I must be tweeking here.. :Rasta:

don't do that brotha...that stuff is bad for you.

I am glad you finally got to sample your wonderful harvest from last year. So I take it that the job is doing good... I see you survived a week already... good job brotha :thumb:

new pix will be up soon everybody, sorry, I got the new camera and I am still learning it. So I will have them up very soon, along with another surprise, I know I am always pulling them out of that surprise bag. LOL :thumb:

OK...
everyone...
Look over here
<<<<<<<<
Post number 2,000 :party:

here we are, this is the most recent photos of GDP, I am so so soooooo sorry that it took me so long with these, like I had already said, I got a new camera, and I had to learn it all... let's just say that the camera has now already taken it's first mmmm maybe about 300 photos and I just got it on Saturday... LOL... anyways, the Super GDH seeds are coming along nicely... I only see 2 at the moment... I am hoping that I didn't pollinate that nug just to get 2 seeds... but it's better than none... The seeds are at day 18 today... so they are almost done... I am just waiting for them to pop out of the calyx before I do any touching of her there in that sensitive area... STOP IT GUYS... LOL...

Well here she is..

GDP
G2_22612.jpg
G3_22612.jpg
G4_22612.jpg

Do you see the purple in the trichome bodies... It looks so sexy :thumb:

G6_22612.jpg
G7_22612.jpg
GDH1_22612.jpg
GDH2_22612.jpg

alright, there she was... did you all enjoy that... I know I do every day, just watching her grow out... and now getting her ready for REJUV... yay.
which brings me to a question...

As I have already said, I am planning a rejuvenation for GDP, I was wondering, can this be done using the GLR method?

OK... now for the suprise(s) hehe....

First off, allow me to show off this...
Dontated by JD-Lightings.com, A special Thank You to one of our newest sponsors here at :420:

What we have here is a 600 Watt HPS/MH Electronic Ballast. This will be doing a new grow along with a cloning program that I am going to run this late spring season... I will be featuring a grow journal on this ballast in joint ops with BPN of course... You can also check out the Joint Ops in ilikebike's blog entry for JD Lighting

Check it out...
JD1_22712.jpg
JD2_22712.jpg
JD3_22712.jpg
JD4_22712.jpg

Along with that, I will be starting another journal, I want to try and wrap it up quickly as the outdoor season is approaching quickly... well... check this out...

Fire OG
F1_22612.jpg
F2_22612.jpg
F3_22612.jpg
F4_22612.jpg
F5_22612.jpg
F6_22612.jpg

So as you can see... this plant had many things wrong with it... but when I seen it, I just knew that I had to bring her home with me so I could show her the TLC that she deserves... She was SUPER stretched out and she has, well, had Nitrogen Toxicity... the leaves are starting to lighten up again, and I have bent the tallest branch down for some LST, as I was doing so, the branch was such a weakling, that it snapped just from the bending... so now I have a stake holding it in place, and acting as the tie down for the LST...

Well this plant will be the star of the other journal so look for it in the sig...

til next time my brothas and sistas...

Rate, Comment, +rep, trash talk... do something... :Namaste:

Lots of thing hapn'n here. GDP looks great, a new balast, and you adopted a new Fire OG!

You are going to be busy. I'll bet you can't wait to use the ballast.

I got a question now that you have seeded your GDP you still plan to reveg correct? Once it has been reveged will it be a GDP female or will it continue to throw out seeds.

Everything looks good man real good. That Fire OG sound killa. :thumb:

What kind of hood are you going to be running with your new ballast?

lol @jandre that made me guffaw and spray coffee on my screen! :rofl:
astonr the cam makes nice pics,gdps look good, the new fire should be interesting congrats on your new lofty title you wear it well brother:thumb:

Another Cup? Well, I guess we're kind of even. I've lost two tokes to your jokes, and you've sprayed your screen twice.

I got a question now that you have seeded your GDP you still plan to reveg correct? Once it has been reveged will it be a GDP female or will it continue to throw out seeds.
hey HMG lil input on this, a female needs pollen from a male to create seeds the sex of the gdp is female and will remain so till death, before and after re-veg she will need to be in flower and receive more pollen to make more seeds hope that anwsers your question:thumb:

Another Cup? Well, I guess we're kind of even. I've lost two tokes to your jokes, and you've sprayed your screen twice.
i keep a microfiber cloth by my screen, due to this occasional occurrence i am a coffee addict and more often than not im with java in hand, you my friend, i read your posts with caution from now on:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom