Organics!

Autofacade

Ok soooooo...
Organics is what I'm aiming to continue with. I'm currently on my first grow and have been informed about compost tea from a very reliable source on here. I'm from the UK so it's difficult to get the same stuff. So done a bit of homework and came up with this recipe....

Worm casts
Bat guano
Black strap malasus
And some compost from my ancient compost bin in the garden. (Been there 10 years +)

So I only grow one plant a time and at the moment in my early flowering stage. So as you can imagine I don't really want to be doing 5 gallons a time, as I've herd the stuff goes off. I'm also using a biobizz range. Biobizz light mix. Bio grow, bloom, top max and heaven. My questions are....

What should my mix be to how much water for the tea?

What water to use for tea?

How often should I use the tea? between the organic biobizz nutrients?

Can you even use compost tea together with biobizz nutrients?

Any help would be great...

Yes it's biobizz light mix organic soil
I am not fully familiar with BioBizz...though I have seen others here who use it. I am just wondering if you would be overdoing it with organic soil AND added nutrients AND compost tea.

I use compost tea as a treat for my plants, but only later in the grow and when I think they may need a boost. I think your listed ingredients look good, and generally I have seen people using (approx) 90-95% worm castings/compost and then adding a couple tablespoons of guano and/or molasses. Many percolate it with an air bubbler.

Yh might give it as a treat as it's now in super bud mode so maybe I'll give it now and then maybe at the middle of veg and another as it enters flowering. Hey Emilya (very reliable source) :)

What should my mix be to how much water for the tea? depends on the growth stage. i do 1:1, once a month, usually in with the top dress. so if the plant is late flowering and usually gets 3L water at watering, then 1.5L tea with 1.5L water.

What water to use for tea? i use ro

How often should I use the tea? between the organic biobizz nutrients? i dont use bottled nutrients in organics. i use sprouted seed tea instead. if you want phospohrus during flower, use sporuted mung beans. you can make your own humic acid from compost.

Can you even use compost tea together with biobizz nutrients? im not sure whats in biobizz but you could use compost tea with your top dress of ewc or post harvest chop re-ammending the soil.

Back
Top Bottom