Here are my three skunk no1 by CKS on day 38 of flower. The big girl is a little behind in her flowering because I actually put her into a bigger container just as I switched the lights to 12/12. I think this might have put her behind a bit. She grew like crazy though. She was one of the youngest plants in the tent, and smallest, and she is now the tallest one. Very sativa-ish. The other two are flowering great, but are small and won't produce much. one is very sativa dominant and the other is not.

skunk_no1_july_14.jpg
skunk_no1_july_14_2.jpg

Sounds good. Let us know! I've had no issues with theirs in the last, it's all in those Fri king genetics, lol. Good growing bud!

Sounds good. Let us know! I've had no issues with theirs in the last, it's all in those Fri king genetics, lol. Good growing bud!

you've had no issues with the crop king seeds? or the true north? idk what you mean by fri king genetics. though that reminds me that its friday. man i could really use some of that jamaican rum and some of the last purple bud i have left. mm. man the worst luck i've had is with kc brains, and nirvana. i cringe when i see them on a seed site now. Royal queen sometimes can be bothersome too. I think I've gotten some old seed stock from them. BUT the royal medic I grew was amazing. Right now I've got a chocolate haze by royal queen that I'll be crossing with the haze xtreme by CKS. We will see how that goes! My last cross was mi5 and midnight express. Both autoflowering. Grew a few out now to see how they were, was not dissapointed. The midnight express was very impressive but had a weird genetic mutation. the offspring have it as well.

The more I read, the more I'm starting to realize that no seeds or strains are perfect. I haven't had any issues with true north, but CKS sold me some seeds that were autos and only 1 of 5 turned out to be an auto, lol. That's what I meant about fri king genetics only it should have read Fricking genetics, lol. So what's the genetic issue with the midnight express?

The more I read, the more I'm starting to realize that no seeds or strains are perfect. I haven't had any issues with true north, but CKS sold me some seeds that were autos and only 1 of 5 turned out to be an auto, lol. That's what I meant about fri king genetics only it should have read Fricking genetics, lol. So what's the genetic issue with the midnight express?

ah , i got you now. The midnight express has these mutated warped leaves. they sort of twist and look like they are being eaten. The bud smells like blueberry and citrus, mm so sweet. Smokes like a whole other drug. Very sativa like effect. gets you up

ah , i got you now. The midnight express has these mutated warped leaves. they sort of twist and look like they are being eaten. The bud smells like blueberry and citrus, mm so sweet. Smokes like a whole other drug. Very sativa like effect. gets you up
Can I see a pic of those leaves? I wish their was a weed bank that everyone on 420 could draw from; to try new weeds. Wait, maybe that's the weed talking now lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom