Origin of Marijuana Man

Roland A. Duby

Roland A. Duby is a mild mannered Computer Technician. His motto is "If you think it can't be fixed, Then you aren't Roland A. Duby"
Roland A. Duby is the secret identity of Marijuana Man!
He has a Super Strong, indestructible "HEMP" rope/Lasso. The rope can be used to traverse great distances in much the same way that spiderman travels.
Marijuana Man eats only hempseed for super nourishment and excellent health! His belt buckle is a special container that dispenses "Magic Brownies" The secret of Marijuana Man's powers. The "Magic Brownies" are made from Hempseeds, The single most nutricious food on the planet! The Brownies, Given to him by a race of benevolent Aliens, give him his super strength, speed and agility. Much the same way that Popeye gets power from "Spinach".
In the early 20's "spinach" was a slang term for Cannabis or marijuana! Marijuana Man can make anything from HEMP! Marijuana Mans goal is to save the world by providing the only plant known to man that can give us our "food, fuel, clothing, shelter, medicine and at the same time it removes CO2 from the air and replaces it with oxygen. This process will reverse the greenhouse effect. The roots of the plant go deep into the ground and this helps stop mudslides. The seeds of the plant will feed the hungry and power our cars. ONE plant does all of these things!

Roland A. Duby was depressed one day while working on a computer. The client could tell Roland was depressed and asked him, why. Roland told the man that every day the news has more stories of global warming, and that he is afraid we are killing our planet, and there is nothing that can be done about it! The client yelled out "POPPYCOCK, I figured out how to save the planet and I even wrote a book about it!" He gave a copy to Roland who read the title aloud "The Emperor Wears No Clothes, Hemp and how Marijuana can save the World" by Jack Herer. He said "Memorize that book and when the time is right you will have the power to save the world!"

6 months later
Roland A. Duby was tending his garden when a UFO landed next to him and an "alien" that looked a lot like "Tommy Chong" came out of the craft and gave him a box with a never-ending supply of "Magic Brownies". As the craft flew away it stopped and the alien leaned out the window and said "I almost forgot, man, Here's your suit!" and threw the suit down to Roland A. Duby.
A 100% HEMP outfit, with an indestructable Hemp Rope\Lasso.

Place: Stonerville, Kentucky.

A quiet town on the river But there's trouble in Stonerville, trouble with a capital T, and that rhymes with P, and that stands for "Politics". It seems that some Oil Barons have been secretly buying up farmland in Stonerville. What they can't buy, they stole by making sweet refinance deals with the farmers, to trick them into higher interest rates in the future. The future is here now, and the Oil Barons have intergrated themselves into the society of Stonerville. They got themselves elected into positions of power by using our sacred Media outlets to tell lies to the citizens of Stonerville! These lies fooled the people into voting their freedoms away in exchange for security. The security was supposed to come in the form of protection, protection from the evil pharmaceutical empire and their chemically enhanced "disease delayers". The "pharmers" as they are called, try to convince people that diseases are all incurable and the only option is to delay the inevitable. They market their "disease delayers" all over the world. The people of stonerville know that incurable means "curable from within". The people of Stonerville did not know they were being infiltrated by the oil barons, and even littler did they know, that the Oil Barons were in "cahoots" with the "pharmers" and, the citizens of Stonerville were absolutely clueless that the Oil Barons and the "pharmers" were about to outlaw their primary source of FOOD, FUEL, CLOTHING, PAPER, and MEDICINE. Practically everything the citizens of Stonerville used was made from the HEMP grown on the Farms of Stonerville. Now any farmer in Stonerville will be subject to arrest, and forfeiture of their property, if they grow even one of the sacred plants that sustained them for so long.

(scene changes to Marijuana Mans underground grow room)

Reeferboy rushes in with the news of what is about to happen to Stonerville, MM asks how he could know such a thing. Reeferboy shows MM the handheld internet device he uses to read the underground forums online, where the conspiracy minded exchange ideas and conspiracies. "It seems" says MM "that the people of Stonerville are in need of the powers of ,
Marijuana Man!" :bongrip:

Thanks Roland, not too far from the truth. I can just hear that Chong like alien "I almost forgot, man..." Save us, Marijuana Man, save us!!!

I have waved the rope til I was green in the bud.
I tried to draw a comic but it looks more like mud.
If I take a peice of paper, full of empty space
and try to draw a picture, I can't get past a face
I can take a draw from a joint, or hits from a bong
I can make my car run on water, even write a song
I shoot pool like a master, and fix PCs as well
I can roll a joint so phat, It makes the city smell
but when I take a pen in hand, and try to draw a pic
I could do it just as good if I drew it with a stick

marijuanaman.jpg

I do pretty good when I manipulate other artwork
The first one was a headache medicine add, and the second is the cover of The simpsons comic book Radioactive Man

When Roland packs and puffs a bong
The world rejoices and tokes along
"Join up, Join up" the call is heard
"Don't vote for Bush, he's just a nerd".

Ron Paul's your man, please vote for him
It's time for change, so vote him in
And if you don't, you're just a dope
Believe in hope, or I'll wave that rope!

Leaders come and leaders go
No different than the melting snow
But Marijuana Man is here to stay
Bringing cheer to every stoner's day

^I just tried to Rep you for that Moose but I gotta spread the love before I can Rep you again, ha ha.I too love this post and gave +Rep and offered to alter or lengthen the Rope of Hope in another post.I pray this post continues to the point of a cartoon of Marijuana Man and even a major movie.Good Stuff Rol:joint:and A Duby.:grinjoint::rofl:

Further Adventures of Marijuana Man

The evil Empire had nearly destroyed the entire country, and the only bastion of freedom that still exists in America, is Stonerville, USA.
If not for the works of Marijuana Man, and his trusty sidekick, Reefer Boy, Stonerville too, may have fallen. The court system of Stonerville had become corrupted by the "Pharmers" and the "Fuel Barons".
People in Stonerville were being tricked into a "corporate Jurisdiction" and the paid off judges were using a secret set of rules that were not available to anyone trying to defend themselves in the court system. Marijuana Man found out quite by accident when he overheard someone in church say that he still hadn't paid his fine for using "holy sacrament" in a public park. Marijuana Man was outraged. You don't pay fines for sacrament in Stonerville! Something is wrong here, the next thing you know they will have us paying an income tax, pulling drivers over for searches, and arresting normal people for possession of marijuana! Marijuana Man knew something had to be done!
Marijuana Man gathered his troops using the underground network of computer forums, which were still uncensored on the Stonerville servers; he put all of the documents necessary to defeat the corporate controlled court system on his churches website (brothersformercy.org) and trained the citizens of Stonerville in the secrets of the corporate "justice" system.
He shared secrets of the words that are used to trick the citizens out of their sovereign state and into the jurisdiction of a court of Martial Law Rule. "The answer is in standing as yourself!" he said, to all who would listen and be free. "Don't hire a lawyer", "file your own paperwork", "serve your own paperwork", "DEMAND your rights".
The people of Stonerville started standing up in court and defending themselves with the backing of the church. People were going to court on "special appearance" to "demand" to know why their religious use of cannabis was being barred and fined. They asked questions like "why are you persecuting me for my religion, Shouldn't you be talking to my church?"
Marijuana Man knew that these fundamental rights; freedom of religion, right to face your accuser, the right to understand the NATURE and CAUSE of the charges being placed against them. He knew that the only way to defeat them was to turn the tables on their system. He put the ball in the courts court. He knew that entering a plea, whether it was guilty on not guilty, was still an acknowledgement of the corporate jurisdiction. He knew that not entering a plea and demanding these certain points be answered by the prosecutor before a plea could ever be entered, was the only protection the people of Stonerville had against the Evil Empires influence over the courts of Stonerville.
It was a difficult struggle at first, some defendants in the beginning were actually tortured by the "pharmers" interrogation unit, simply because they "would not sign ze papers comrade" and they were thrown in the hole with no blanket for warmth. When the "pharmers" police would arrest a citizen of Stonerville, They refused to process, They did not give freely their private information or fingerprints or bodily fluids. The jobs of the "pharmers police" became so difficult they would hardly go out of their way to arrest a citizen of Stonerville, and when they did get one, they couldn't get a conviction.
Life in Stonerville slowly returned to normal and marijuana Man and Reefer Boy were Lying in the park smoking a spliff, Suddenly the Bong alarm went off. Reefer Boy took a big hit off the spliff and passed it to marijuana Man as he laughed and said "Race ya to the Pot Cave!"

Back
Top Bottom