420 Magazine Background

Original source seeds from the 70's: Yes I have some

falstaffo

Have you ever done any refrigerated curing? I'm thinking a nice smooth tray on the bottom? :hmmmm:

I suppose you'd be wary of mold ...

Ah, but it wouldn't be hard to control with some desiccant ...

Sorry ... smokin' ... musing ... :51: I want to try a cold cure sometime, anyway.

... And I have a recurring obsession with walk-in coolers. They just seem so ... right, in so many ways.
low and slow drying ...
extensive coverage on this lol

neikodog

Member of the Month: June 2018
In 13 grows I've only had one batch go bad. It was my fault as I knew they were too wet, but thought I could control it with frequent burping and the Bov. packs. Lost over 2 zips of some really nice Bubba Hash (Ace) buds. My bad./QUOTE]

Oh man that sucks. I wondered how you liked the bubba. I remember when you harvested it.

medmanmike

“Oh man that sucks. I wondered how you liked the bubba. I remember when you harvested it.”

It’s different. The buds are fat, dense and dark. They look great great. Not much aroma, but what is there is earthy and hashy. Not much taste. I vape and the BH almost burns the throat. I’ve not had any other strain do this in my vape. Most likely my stash will be made into oil. I think I have a few seeds left and will try again, however.

Top Bottom