Oscar's 600 Watt 1st 420 Journal

Hello all . Figured I would do a quick update while I was going threw journals . I swear I can never keep up . Every time I turn around there is another one to follow .

Today I did a little bit of clean up in the flower room today . Washed the floors , wiped down the oscillating fan (Blades had a weird blackish sticky gunk on the edges) , and cleaned the reservoir . I also filled the reservoir with 15 gallons of water Full strength nutes of Opti-cal mg , Pro Silicate , Pk 13-14 , Carb-o-load , Sensizyme . Right now the plants are at about 4 weeks , and i think I may allow for up to 9-10 weeks for these . Hoping this will allow them to put on more weight then I am used to , I'm not sure if its the carboload but these are the best looking plants I have had yet .

IMG_009431.JPG
IMG_007847.JPG
IMG_010046.JPG

looking good bro +rep

Looking great Oscar!!

She's came a long ways lol.

thanks guys . I'm just glad things have gone this well . I am planning on getting some money together for a fan controler . One that will turn on , and off with the temp in the room . I think that will be my next solid investment . I think the investments on their way in will make a solid visual improvement as well . Nice table , and works .

I tried to have this update in yesterday , but it didn't work out . I could find out how to get my camera off of the raw mode , but thanks to a little help i got it all settled for today . The plants are doing really well . The Buds are budding , and the Veg room is looking like a jungle . Thinking I am going to go in there with a weed whacker , and start making some tops . Just really wanna get the new light in the flower room, ,and get things moving , but what can you do .

Yesterday I added 5 gallons of nutrients solution , that got 70 Ml og Flora Nova Grow , 40 Ml Carboload , 30 Ml Opti Calmg. Next res change I am pulling out the probes for the nutridip meter , and inspecting them ever since last calibration they have been acting really weird . Occasionally dropping to 0 Ph , and not showing a reservoir temperature . Its annoying me quite a bit but the plants seem to be okay so I am not all to worried about it , just kind of a personal irritant . I am also looking into ways to better control the atmosphere in the room , but this will not be happening till the cheese is cured .

Edit: My newly updated pics are not showing up so i will try to post them in a new reply tomorrow when i get off of work

Sorry that I am missing the photo update that i had promised . The site has been giving me all kinds of problems , and I have been waiting till it sorts itself out kinda deal . If it is not resolved by tomorrow I will bite the bullet , and take some iphone photos . I may have a program that might turn the pictures right side up when viewing them so , we will see about that .

On a lighter note , today I cleaned the reservoir , and added in 3 liters of fresh water , and then 5 gallons of nutrients solution . Hoping that the plants eat this up . I realized on the last reservoir fill that I did not put the Sensizyme in there so i made sure to do it today . The solutions levels where 3.75 ml@ 1 liter Flora Nova Grow , 1 ml @ 1 litre Optical Mg , 2 ml @ 1 liter Carboload , and 2 ml @ 1 liter Sensizyme . I also added in a small pit of tarantula . I find with the powder that if i add in what it tells me to add in to the reservoir it all seems to just sink to the bottom . Water Ph is set to 6.0 , and i will Ph down to 5.4 when it rises to 6.3

this cant be your first grow!! BRavo!!:bravo:

thank you mr robert for your kind words . No its not its been a hobby for me for a few years now . Usually i use tents . This is the first time i have had a purpose built room for it tho .

I fed the plants yesterday with Flora nova , Sensizyme , tarantula , and Optical all at full strength once again . This will be the last feeding as I am going to start to flush them after this reservoir . This grow has been pretty good actually . I just kind of let it do its thing , and it rewarded me i feel . I hope this smoke is as good as it looks

IMG_072429.JPG
IMG_072329.JPG
IMG_072231.JPG
IMG_072123.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom