This os her first day back it was in miracle grow and starved for light, and also light burned from a window.
There was a large void in the smaller cup it was originaly ang quite a bit of root damage from the transplant.
The soil I transplanted into is promix bx with compost wormcastings and pearlite.
Im not sure how far Ill go before the next transplant. There is still a core of miracle grow soil that doesent drain well,but cant really be undone. Im hoping it wont make a lot of difference as I use a better mix.
I dont have pics of previous grows but its amazed me how much different conditions make this same pheno.
I wanted to get somthing with good genetics but didnt want to spend a lot of money so I went with one of the oldest named strains I knew of "white widow"with one of the heaviest producers "Critical". So far it's not let me down being super easy to clone and a good heavy producer if high quality herb.
Ive been using lst but my last grow the branches were a little weak to support the heavy buds.
Id like to do a screen to make lst easier and support the buds.
Im working in a teeny closet so its tight on space.
The clear cup was what the cut rooted in.
I wish id taken a picture but there was a void in the middle 1/3 of the soil. It was near catostrophic root damage in the transplant. It almost hurt my heart hearing and fealing the tiny roots breaking... anyway I think im over that hump. I wasent sure it could make it, thats why I didnt start the journal earlier.