420 Magazine Background

OSSC White Critical

Ive had a ton of unsucesfull indoor attempts, but Ive been doing much better with what ive been learning here... Longtime lurker here.

I had to shutdown everything and just barely was able to get a cut back. I started from seed but this one is severial generations cloned now.

This os her first day back it was in miracle grow and starved for light, and also light burned from a window.
There was a large void in the smaller cup it was originaly ang quite a bit of root damage from the transplant.
The soil I transplanted into is promix bx with compost wormcastings and pearlite.

Here she is at 10 days home and under the newly modified morsen cob led.
I hope I didn't hurt myself on the light change but The color is much
better to look at than the blurple but now at less power.

Im not sure how far Ill go before the next transplant. There is still a core of miracle grow soil that doesent drain well,but cant really be undone. Im hoping it wont make a lot of difference as I use a better mix.

I dont have pics of previous grows but its amazed me how much different conditions make this same pheno.
I wanted to get somthing with good genetics but didnt want to spend a lot of money so I went with one of the oldest named strains I knew of "white widow"with one of the heaviest producers "Critical". So far it's not let me down being super easy to clone and a good heavy producer if high quality herb.
Ive been using lst but my last grow the branches were a little weak to support the heavy buds.
Id like to do a screen to make lst easier and support the buds.
Im working in a teeny closet so its tight on space.

The clear cup was what the cut rooted in.
I wish id taken a picture but there was a void in the middle 1/3 of the soil. It was near catostrophic root damage in the transplant. It almost hurt my heart hearing and fealing the tiny roots breaking... anyway I think im over that hump. I wasent sure it could make it, thats why I didnt start the journal earlier.

Any suggestions on exactly what this is or what I could hook up to it? Boards,chips,or strips. I think im still underpowered to flower strong.

Or a good quiet cooling fan I could upgrade to. The morsen fans were never really quiet and theyre not getting any better. Im assuming I have to still keep active cooling

Day 11 watered with calmag. This was the 3rd watering 1st straight ro water second was about 1/4 strenth botanicare nute mix.

I wanted to start adding silica blast and calmag but couldnt get the right ph without adding a LOT of ph down. So im waiting on the silica

Top Bottom