420 Magazine Background

OSSC White Critical

I didn't exactly go go the schedual on the bottles to mix the first time and decided to stay low with the nutes. I figure with the fresh soil I dont want to burn it up.
I think Im seing some fade maybee a little low n but its more on older leaves so maybee they're just used up.
Silica Blast 5ml
Pure Blend Pro Grow 10ml
Liquid Karma 10ml
Mixed one gallon with a 6ish ph
No ph up or down used
ro water

Also mixed a seperate gallon GH calmag ro water 10 ml per gallon. I still havent switched over to the Botanicare calmag plus. That last little bit has lasted longer than I thought.

Day 41
The clones are showing roots. I couldnt get a picture, they're barely visable becouse of size and glare. Removed the bags and Ill keep an eye on them. They will still stay in the shade

Ill water the clones soon with the 1/2 strenth nute mix and mix a fresh nute mix with calmag instead of the silica. The bucket is still pretty heavy water at the bottom and roots at the top dry. I'll probably give a light water with nutes tommorow.
I had a timer problem on the light. A bad one days and nights mixed up on 18/6. I dont think its been long but not sure how long.

The bucket is still pretty heavy water at the bottom roots at the top. So I just watered about half a bottle near the rootball. I was thinking just a little boost to get the roots down. I dosed the clones with just a bit too.
Im not sure if the light color is the half strenth nutes, the transplant, or the timer issue. The clones still look super green but I was hoping for faster roots. There's just a few visable still and small.

GrizzWald

Plant of the Month: June 2016 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2017
Let them dry out and roots grow searching

Reactions: 423

So easy to get in a hurry and slow them down or kill'em with kindness.
The clones have been out of their shade but still in the corner looking good. As anxious as I am to get one started on my next project I probably did slow down the rooting with that little feed.
Im going to go ahead and flip to 12/12 very soon and shoot for an early july harvest.

I tied her back down. Gloves wouldn't have been a bad idea tieng down really stired up that skunk. The two weaker branches of the main 4 caught up a little but I think they'll stay smaller than the main two.
Im pretty excited about the streach getting started. As much as I would like to have a super huge harvest I think its going to be short on room already.

My little lightburnt leaf is still in there mostly gone, not shure about the odd leaf color on a couple of those but they havent been changing fast so I dont think they're a big deal.

Im going to mix up another feed probably the last veg mix. .

Top Bottom