OSSC White Critical

Its adjusted to training quick. The light was raised up from 30 to 38. I think the edges of the leaf looking rough like the last pics mean the light was too close.
Maybee a little more distance will help.

Changed my nute mix. I left out calmag and used the silica and the ph was not a problem. My plan is to alternate using silica along with the veg nutes, and calmag to ro water alone and alternate.
Ive already ran into calmag defeciency so maybee this isnt the best idea. Here's the 1st mix.
Silica Blast .5ml
Pure Blend Pro Grow 10ml
Liquid Karma 10Ml
This was per 1 gallon
ppm 625
Ro watter 16ppm

3 days between watering and it was a lot drier than I was expecting. Maybee becouse of more ventalation.
I think humidity could also be a problem.
I hope I didn't kill it with my new nute mix. I used 16.9 oz to water with just a little runoff. First time with the silica blast.

She's Coming along. Looking good.. when you plan to flip? It's hard to kill them, lol..

Thanks, Im going to top once or twice taking clones and transplant at least one more time.
Id like to fill up about half my grow area, buy If I veg a lot longer Ill be dry on headstash before harvest.

I thought this was interesting same strain same cut. The one on the left was under hps and cmh dwc and advanced nutrients. The one on the right was under cmh soil with botanicare.
The dwc and soil grows looked like they would have to be an altogether different strains.

Back
Top Bottom