OSSC White Critical

It looks like the streach is on for sure.
Im not sure about doing more lst or just let it ride. I want to do some trimming and thining in there soon, and hopefully get another clone before too late.
The reveg on flowering clones is slow for me on this. It clones super easy in veg though. The last clones was kinda an experament for me. I didn't use any rooting hormone just cut and put it in the wet promix bx it worked but maybee not as good.
The next one Ill use the rooting powder I think I got a better start on roots that way.

Trimed up a little, and watered with veg nutes. Used about 1/2 gallon with no runnoff it was pretty light. I may mix about 1/2 veg 1/2 bloom nutes to water next. I was suprised with how light the bucket was. Im going to need to water more.

Mixed my transition nutes.
Cal-mag plus 8ml
Pure Blend Pro Grow 10ml
Liquid Karma 10ml
Pure Blend Pro Bloom 10ml
Silca Blast 5ml
1ml ph up
Ph around 6
I wasent going to use the silica but the ph was pretty low so I added that then just a little ph up.
1356 ppm
Using .5 scale 2.7 EC

Mixed the last veg/streach nutes
Cal-mag plus 8ml
Pure blend pro grow 10ml
Pure blend prow bloom 10ml
Liquid karma 10ml
Gh ph up 1.5ml
Per gallon
1650ppm
Im going to cut the first watering with ro I think its pretty thirsty. If it fades some ill bump it up. Im watching to not need as much N soon, and Ill just be on bloom nutes.

Back
Top Bottom