OSSC White Critical

Day 16
There was water drops on severial leaves so I added another fan. The small fan will run constant and the other with lights on.
The streach is a lot biger this time around. I had been switching to bloom nutes as soon as 12/12. Veg nutes longer has really increased size.

I need to figure out a solution to electric plugs being in the floor and get the little dwc clone flowering sooner than later. I dont know that I have room to let it go long in veg. This closet gets smaller every day.

I don't think theese lights give as much penatration as the 315cmh I used on the last grow, but the heat has been much easier to deal with.
I think this setup might pull through the summer heat that has been an issue, time will tell soon enough.
Lights are on at night and morning wich can be pretty inconvenient for me but flowering is going th be wide open in the hottest part of summer. Between that, and having the driver close to the exhaust fan, and less power things are going good so far.

I still havent settled on a solution to my wiring and now air pump location and noise. There is no power in the closet so I had an appliance extension cord into the closet and a 3way spliter. The exhaust and a small fan hooked to the power 24/7 and a sure protecter with outlets hooked to the timer.
This was not up to par with any tutorial or guide I've read here or elswhere but I did get by with it becouse of having room and being small soil grows.
Noise is being more of an issue now too. I thought the trouble would be with the air pump but it's not bad at all. The problem is the airstones they vibrate and make noise against the tote.
Im starting to get behind on my garden chores. Partly becouse of moving the dwc clone in to flower earlier than I wanted and part becouse of couchlock from my last little bit of this bud.

The problem is the airstones they vibrate and make noise against the tote.

There are glues that will stick to both the tote and airstones. I'd try a silicone sealer first, as it may absorb some of the vibration. Rough up the tote with sandpaper where you want to install the airstones.

Changing the water soon ill try that then.
Im hoping to just switch the lid to a new bucket when I do the water changes. The roots are starting to wrap around the airlines so im a little nervous about doing any root damage switching.

Back
Top Bottom