420 Magazine Background

Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
I can honestly say, that other than my own (ahem) that those are the best 7 day old seedlings that I've seen in quite awhile.
They look exactly like they should look for 7 days.
Thanks Nunya, I'm excited for this grow! We're northern lights fans here and love the blue dream cbd. I have to guess Stanks Stankberry has to be a winner. They empty the 3 inch pots I use (because I tip solo cups over too often) in 2 1/2 days so soon to the 1 gals.

stoneotter

Backlipslide

stoneotter

What is that? Not sure I’ve ever heard that before. If it weren’t for being unlucky I’d have no luck at all!!:goof:
Holy moly, I have to go back to your place to find out what you almost got electrocuted on. Hey, not being electrocuted is kind of lucky no?

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
:4: :3:

Backlipslide

Holy moly, I have to go back to your place to find out what you almost got electrocuted on. Hey, not being electrocuted is kind of lucky no?
You got me there! :laugh:

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018 - Plant of the Year: 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
Good morning Van. Stankberries are coming along well today. One is pulling out and two look like twins. My first regs so this is fun.
You know...I saw several seeds in the Stankberry bunch that looked a bit different....as if there was more than one embryo in there. I wonder if that is what it is. Gonna have to test a few now! Well...not now...but next time I run some.

stoneotter

Alrighty! Holiday past, focus on garden and the seedlings got a needed up pot to 1 gallon hard pots. They look like they need something so I'm glad to get it done this morning. These pics are about 8 hours in. Maybe we can guess what one I missed with michrrohaze you know what I mean, in the future. I forget :p . Looking for blast off soon.
The four autos on the floor seem to be ok at 6 and 8 days.

Bode

Highya SO,

Forgive me, I didn't know you had another journal going. Just found out when you mentioned it in another pose somewhere. I wanted to say highya so as to get subbed, then I'll go back and get causht up.

Btw, I saw the pics of your light, and it looks like it'll do a fine job with growing the ladies! Cheers

stoneotter

Highya SO,

Forgive me, I didn't know you had another journal going. Just found out when you mentioned it in another pose somewhere. I wanted to say highya so as to get subbed, then I'll go back and get causht up.

Btw, I saw the pics of your light, and it looks like it'll do a fine job with growing the ladies! Cheers
It'll be good to have you brother!

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

CraZysWeeD

Looking good, I have so strong memories from Northern Lights, one of my first successful grows in my youth. :)

stoneotter

Looking good, I have so strong memories from Northern Lights, one of my first successful grows in my youth. :)
Hey CraZ, my first grow was northern lights auto and it was a heck of a ride. We really like the medicine it brings. Those poor things barely made it.

Top Bottom