Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Oh hell no...That's ridiculous
Yeah thats brutal for December.....especially with a bad back, shoulders and some jacked ribs and you have to shovel all that shit. I am procrastinating going out there and getting back to it....it kicked my ass yesterday and I can feel it pretty good today.

Problem with taking a break today is that everything just settles and gets heavier or frozen....then I really have to work to clear it. God I need plow!

Yeah thats brutal for December.....especially with a bad back, shoulders and some jacked ribs and you have to shovel all that shit. I am procrastinating going out there and getting back to it....it kicked my ass yesterday and I can feel it pretty good today.

Problem with taking a break today is that everything just settles and gets heavier or frozen....then I really have to work to clear it. God I need plow!
Hehe, I took a break the day before yesterday. Big mistake to go in the house. Should have took a water break(outside) and pushed through. My plow guy failed us so I blew the whole thing out. I feel ya Van. We've got to figure this out better. Of course we don't normally get over 48 straight hours of snow. I'll take it in 12 please.

The thing is we broke it down in chunks too.....we did the whole driveway in between the 1st and 2nd snow fall....but that 2nd that was supposed to only be 4-6 inches turned into 14-16 inches.

Sounds like you need to find an energetic neighborhood kid that likes exercise :thumb:

I live in the stixs brother....no kids out here......only 3 neighbors and I can only see one of them. And even then....no kid wants any part of shoveling this place.

Sounds peaceful.

Nope....I run off Stank Power....its fueled by cannabis!
Very powerful I'm sure! However A helping hand via a good machine helps me tremendously. I mentioned somewhere my plow guy failed us so I went to town and did it. I have a 700 foot driveway and a 50 x 50 parking space along with around the house. I figure you're way in better shape than me even considering your back. I got it done. It sucks it went two days in a row. That killed us I think. Recovery time is important these days. Edit: Right I use a 9 hp aiens

I'd love to have a snow blower but I can't afford one....not at the prices they want to charge.

Ultimately I am saving for a quad with a plow on it. Just gotta get one with enough power.

Sounds like you guys got hammered with snow. I live 1 town away from the coast, and we for a little sleet first, then about 4 inches after that. But it is heavy stuff. Don't hurt yourselves shoveling guys!! Cheers

I'd love to have a snow blower but I can't afford one....not at the prices they want to charge.

Ultimately I am saving for a quad with a plow on it. Just gotta get one with enough power.
I don't know quads and plows but lawn tractors have seperated many a dollar from folks for no good reason because they're not heavy enough. If you haven't researched yet look at that. Friends have failed at tractor plows. You might do better.

Sounds like you guys got hammered with snow. I live 1 town away from the coast, and we for a little sleet first, then about 4 inches after that. But it is heavy stuff. Don't hurt yourselves shoveling guys!! Cheers
I'm about like you and we have a foot and it's doing it again right now a little. The Stank Mans buried I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom