Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

My dad uses a quad with a plow on his 20 acres out in Idaho. If u have sufficient power it works great.
All you need to know then. That's two birds with one stone in my house! You're in a great area for it! Good saving. I remember hiking in the Tetons on a place called The Wall. One direction was Snake river, and Idaho the other in the distance. Gods country out there. It snowed on me first week in October if I remember right.

Hello, I'm getting organized here. THEY LIVE I can prove it in a moment and I will. Since the dda's got evicted, I renovated the place and moved some new life into it. This place has an echo an echo an echo That's just right for a few weeks. After that and it'll be time to strategize on where their limbs are going. They sit in the sweet spot now soaking up all they want. This Nextlight Mega is something else! I have it pretty much all the way up and these plants are on the floor and I'm finding very close nodes and growth speed fine. I have to read more on them. Maybe they stay up there and the plant grows to them. I wouldn't mind that.
One of the northern lights went into flower. It's a fem photo from gyo seeds. I contacted them about it. They got back to me in 24 hours saying they would re send the northern lights order. I thought that was a good way to do business. Too bad it happened in the first place but shit happens. Good on you gyo!
Here's the bad news. I really want 2 of Stanks 3 I planted to go female. It's a crap shoot! here's a couple pics. It's good to be back home in the 4 x 4. I missed it.

Hello on this foggy day here. There's no change in the tent really. Alls well. I can see tiny pistol resembling things on both of the Stankberries however I'm not going all in yet on either. 3 out of 3 female? Ms Otter says I have permanent rose colored glasses attached so I have to watch myself! :passitleft: Hope you're having a great day!

Highya SO,

Can't go wrong with rose colored glasses, as long as you don't lose your perspective.

We were supposed to get between 1 and 2 inches of rain. Don't know how much we did get. Ground frost is gone again. Mud season is early, lol. But not for long!

Anyways, your ladies are looking very pretty. A very nice green color, leaves at attention, big new led light, What's not to like!! Super job on this one, SO!! Cheers

Otter, how did you attach the wood to your tent, I seen your powerstrip attached to it and I like that idea.
First I drilled a hole the best I could through the ends then cut the hole in half leaving a nest for the tent pipe to settle in. Then in the other direction another hole for a hose clamp to go through and around the pipe. I couldn't find a pic. Let me know and I'll take one to clear anything up for you.

Hey otter just a question for ya buddy ?

How many days did you auto go before chop brotha.

Here is my girls at day 17 flower.

How she looking ?

She looks beautiful Joe! I cut on days 72 to 78 for milky trichs. First one smokes nice so far un cured. A nice strong fun stone for me that lasts a bit longer than some. It takes care of some aches too.

She looks beautiful Joe! I cut on days 72 to 78 for milky trichs. First one smokes nice so far un cured. A nice strong fun stone for me that lasts a bit longer than some. It takes care of some aches too.
Nice bud.

But I that 72 to 78 from seed or flower otter ?.

I veg for 34 days before it went flower.

:love: Welcome :love:
Secure Your Shades
There's A New Light in Otterville!
And I Couldn't Be Happier To Show You All!

You know things are good when you can think back and say, what days have been better than this one, and birth of children come to mind. Today's one. My Nextlight Mega came just in time to grow a tent full of medical weed for Ms Otter and myself. Thank You 420 Mag! Thank You @NextLight for this incredible Light. We're going to grow our hearts out now, because that's what we do here! This light is flooding the tent with photons like never before.
I'm looking forward to seeing bigger, better nuggetry with this beautiful beacon. Should be easy for the light, it's a commercial unit. Let's see if I'm up to the task.

The tent is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 feet so this light with it's 5 x 5 flowering footprint and 7 foot vegging footprint is such a match! I'll have to figure this baby out some but it looks like 24 to 48 inches for veg and around 12 for flower. No variable output now but I can install it if I want.

The grow is: 2 Northern Lights Fem I forget the breeder. A Blue Dream CBD - Humboldt Seeds and I have 3 Stankberry regs - @Van Stank Stank, in pots. Some are up

I'll be growing them in Living Organic Soil ala The Rev's recipe 2.2. This is second run soil so I'm especially happy to be not only re using this soil but it's getting better with age too I'm told. Let's see!

Here we go!

dude i like your brace ideas you have going between poles. I cant believe it takes viewing your post to figure this out. Home Depot here I come. Ive been in that store just about every day for last two weeks. The lights look great too. I told myself to be patient the next lights are right around the corner. I have spider-farmer 2000 coming this week for my 4by4. I have the SF 1000 in my 3by3 and they love that light. I grew under Cobb plus burple for my 1st grow. I think the SF QB are lacking the UV spectrum but has the IR or far red but could be better. Lights are getting better and better every year it seems .......Best of luck wit your new lights my friend

dude i like your brace ideas you have going between poles. I cant believe it takes viewing your post to figure this out. Home Depot here I come. Ive been in that store just about every day for last two weeks. The lights look great too. I told myself to be patient the next lights are right around the corner. I have spider-farmer 2000 coming this week for my 4by4. I have the SF 1000 in my 3by3 and they love that light. I grew under Cobb plus burple for my 1st grow. I think the SF QB are lacking the UV spectrum but has the IR or far red but could be better. Lights are getting better and better every year it seems .......Best of luck wit your new lights my friend
Hey Ghost, this light is giving me big hopes for sure. I'll be flowering in a month or so and we'll all find out. I feel respect for it when I walk in there now like never before. Just looked at your lights and they look great too! I don't think this one has uv.

Looks awesome in your 4x4, wish I had room for a tent like that. I actually do have the space but keeping it stealthy is my main concern as always so its out of the question here any way.

Those babies will fill up that tent in a jiffy for you with that light blasting at them. :)
Well thank you, I am a bachelor so I have the space. Not sure what pic you saw but I do have the best little set up in that room. I have a 4 by 4 and a 3 by 3. The 4 by 4 is getting the spider farmer 2000 for the main light and I’ll keep one Cree Cobb in there. My biggest problem was humidity but I fixed that with a room humidifier. July and august saw the highest increase in bill with adding $40 each month. When this new light gets here my Bill should drop $20 from that so I really can’t complain with only drawing an additional $20 a month from that room and running two lights , two exhausts , and 5 fans total

Ideally I’d like to be stealthier than I am, but placement of that room sits between 3 huge oak trees . Their canopy completely covers this room. the trunks themselves block almost all angles one may have looking from outside to room window from noticing light when the tent is open. If you walk in my house you’d never know there was cannabis around the corner because the scrubbers do their job. Only when I harvest does it smell . Keeping things sterile has been my number one goal this go around. Best of luck with those new lights

Looks awesome in your 4x4, wish I had room for a tent like that. I actually do have the space but keeping it stealthy is my main concern as always so its out of the question here any way.

Those babies will fill up that tent in a jiffy for you with that light blasting at them. :)
Hey CraZ! Glad you're back man! I'm pulling it together. The little ones are starting to catch now. No stopping them in a few days!

Well you are welcome Ghost! But my aim was for Otter. :)
I hear ya loud and clear lol I’ve taken this “ by God approach “ and it’s gotten me this far in life so far so I’ll keep on pushing the boundaries one step at a time . I wrote a speech in college 35 years ago on why cannabis should be legal. I grew up in late 80’s so this was a time when we were told cannabis was bad, gate way drug, etc. people were being treated like junkies , prosecuted for small amounts .... well you know the gist
Here we are today and 11 states have figured it out and the rest seem to be jumping on board in short order. My hopes are that one day soon we all can grow tomatoes without fear of prosecution or made to feel less of a human because we choose to use cannabis, wait tomatoes as we like ;) take care bud

Back
Top Bottom