Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

:party:
So as to not be lonely in there I thought some neighbors might be nice. I put together 4 pots with 2 Baby Boom Autos by Kannabia, and 2 Appleberry Autos by Sumo. Both mostly indica and needed to fill our slight indica deficiency coming if I don't. Here's some pics of the action this morning.
Making up the bags I put some piles of oyster shell in the bottom with a sprinkle of flowering amendment and then wet down with a spray of water. Fill with soil, drive 4, half inch round holes 2 inches from the outside of the bag through to the bottom and fill with spike material. The ingredients are on the jars in the pic. Edit: I want to mention this is amended second run v2.2 soil. I'm told it can get better with age. I hope to prove it does! It's been cooking for a couple of months.

Nice stuff otter going to try to follow along buddy .

Let's see what you can do bro

:party:
So as to not be lonely in there I thought some neighbors might be nice. I put together 4 pots with 2 Baby Boom Autos by Kannabia, and 2 Appleberry Autos by Sumo. Both mostly indica and needed to fill our slight indica deficiency coming if I don't. Here's some pics of the action this morning.
Making up the bags I put some piles of oyster shell in the bottom with a sprinkle of flowering amendment and then wet down with a spray of water. Fill with soil, drive 4, half inch round holes 2 inches from the outside of the bag through to the bottom and fill with spike material. The ingredients are on the jars in the pic. Edit: I want to mention this is amended second run v2.2 soil. I'm told it can get better with age. I hope to prove it does! It's been cooking for a couple of months.

Hey otter is that power bar moisture safe ? I am worry about water and power meeting eachother buddy.

No room to out bar outside to be even more safe ? Just me thinking out loud buddy. Dont want to hear about Otter blowing :passitleft::Namaste: himself up or anything .

Hey otter is that power bar moisture safe ? I am worry about water and power meeting eachother buddy.

No room to out bar outside to be even more safe ? Just me thinking out loud buddy. Dont want to hear about Otter blowing :passitleft::Namaste: himself up or anything .
That's a good question! I have no idea. They've been in there for pretty much 4 years. I might should think about that when I go looking. Thanks for the good idea joe!

Just chillin man about to nap back and neck and shoulders are terrible today Pain and discomfort.

But learning stuff over here now

Free light bro
.https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/mars-hydro-black-friday-giveaway-2019-11.475128/page-3

Mornin Stone.
I really need to start reading signatures....
Dang. Thats a nice light. I hope it brings forth an unparalled bounty for you and your honey. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom