Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

Just chillin man about to nap back and neck and shoulders are terrible today Pain and discomfort.

But learning stuff over here now

Free light bro
.https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/mars-hydro-black-friday-giveaway-2019-11.475128/page-3
My shoulders are involved too. I get like the hulk for quick moments when I get frustrated. Good thing I got plenty of t-shirts!

Nice set up.

Have you thought about running your pots as No-till, that would really help the soil improve over time.
As long as those are 15+ gallon fabric pots you can start a cover crop add some worms and bugs and start creating some Unicorn Poop.
Hi Nunya, I have but not seriously. I'm getting my balance in the LOS now so I want to understand some things about the whole process. No Till is on my horizon to look at though. How long have you been no till? Is there any good reading you can suggest?

Hi Nunya, I have but not seriously. I'm getting my balance in the LOS now so I want to understand some things about the whole process. No Till is on my horizon to look at though. How long have you been no till? Is there any good reading you can suggest?
About 3 years now, for the No-till
My first grow was organic, but was bottled organic using Nectar for the Gods in 7 gallon pots.
Then went No-till right after that grow into 15 gallon fabric for 1 grow and then opted to go to 25 gallon No-till for the win which is what I have now and about to start I think my 7th grow in the same soil.

Buildasoil, Jeremy Silva is always a good place to start.

And there are literally 100s of hours of videos on "Shaping Fire with Shango Los" on YouTube

About 3 years now, for the No-till
My first grow was organic, but was bottled organic using Nectar for the Gods in 7 gallon pots.
Then went No-till right after that grow into 15 gallon fabric for 1 grow and then opted to go to 25 gallon No-till for the win which is what I have now and about to start I think my 7th grow in the same soil.

Buildasoil, Jeremy Silva is always a good place to start.

And there are literally 100s of hours of videos on "Shaping Fire with Shango Los" on YouTube

Thanks Nunya, one day. I'll have some good reading. Sounds like no till for our my late game might be the way to go. Or any time, but I'm getting physically decrepit some so it's drawing me to it to learn. I can see myself putting a 25 in there and conserving it for years. And growing some Unicorn Poop!

I had another Holiday at the mailbox yesterday! The 420 Swag from the Journal of the month arrived. I couldn't get the Giant Bottle of Terpinator or the awesome 10 gallon GeoPots(both I'll be using) in the pic however Much Gratitude to you!
I've been using Terpinator in the DDA grow going right now and it rocks!

Update

These babies are moving along well I think. They made a big push with the last water so I think they will keep pushing now. Lifting pots for watering decisions. On the floor the Appleberrys have come up. Waiting on the Baby Booms.(no pics yet)
The Stankberries, Northern Lights, and Blue Dream CBD are chugging along.

Back
Top Bottom