Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

It makes everything different CraZ. I have to get my light legs under me. This thing can burn I bet.
How much wattage is the light otter true wattage at wall ?

It will be a killer grow I'm sure! Hope you dont get the same problems with photon radiation heat as I got. I bet your tent is a little taller than mine so it shouldn't be a problem then.

I'm watching... :popcorn:
Yea, i'm lucky it's 6 foot 11 inches. It's coming onto winter soon so this is perfect time to break it in. My extraction fan is running at 2 out of 8 and getting high 70's sometimes breaking 80F(26.6C)

Good idea. I use tri lenzes so I need to get a setup one day asap. I can feel the eye stress sometimes. Right now I wear a brimmed hat to shade my eyes and it helps. I see your dog carries them for you.

Yeah got my strength cut for shades last time I got new, have lots of headache and migraine since the accident so this helps when working under high power lights.

My dog? No Ginza would eat them. Lol, no that's a curious mountain/snow fox we hot here in Sweden, they are wild but extremely curious so he snatched my glasses. :laughtwo:

Here we go. Today is around day 7 I believe. These babies are basking and growing at their leisure and a good color to my eyes. Woot! No real traction yet but soon.
I can honestly say, that other than my own (ahem) that those are the best 7 day old seedlings that I've seen in quite awhile.
They look exactly like they should look for 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom