Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

I can honestly say, that other than my own (ahem) that those are the best 7 day old seedlings that I've seen in quite awhile.
They look exactly like they should look for 7 days.
Thanks Nunya, I'm excited for this grow! We're northern lights fans here and love the blue dream cbd. I have to guess Stanks Stankberry has to be a winner. They empty the 3 inch pots I use (because I tip solo cups over too often) in 2 1/2 days so soon to the 1 gals.

Good morning Van. Stankberries are coming along well today. One is pulling out and two look like twins. My first regs so this is fun.
You know...I saw several seeds in the Stankberry bunch that looked a bit different....as if there was more than one embryo in there. I wonder if that is what it is. Gonna have to test a few now! Well...not now...but next time I run some.

Alrighty! Holiday past, focus on garden and the seedlings got a needed up pot to 1 gallon hard pots. They look like they need something so I'm glad to get it done this morning. These pics are about 8 hours in. Maybe we can guess what one I missed with michrrohaze you know what I mean, in the future. I forget :p . Looking for blast off soon.
The four autos on the floor seem to be ok at 6 and 8 days.

Highya SO,

Forgive me, I didn't know you had another journal going. Just found out when you mentioned it in another pose somewhere. I wanted to say highya so as to get subbed, then I'll go back and get causht up.

Btw, I saw the pics of your light, and it looks like it'll do a fine job with growing the ladies! Cheers

Highya SO,

Forgive me, I didn't know you had another journal going. Just found out when you mentioned it in another pose somewhere. I wanted to say highya so as to get subbed, then I'll go back and get causht up.

Btw, I saw the pics of your light, and it looks like it'll do a fine job with growing the ladies! Cheers
It'll be good to have you brother!

Back
Top Bottom