Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

:reading420magazine::popcorn::dude-knocking::cool:

And a snowy morning it is! Could have been worse. Sleet all night so no accumulation. But then, it started snowing hard for a while. Light snow again. Hope everyone has a great snow day! Cheers

And a snowy morning it is! Could have been worse. Sleet all night so no accumulation. But then, it started snowing hard for a while. Light snow again. Hope everyone has a great snow day! Cheers
You did well Bode. We got 2 days of non stop rain/snow. About a foot total of heavy snow. It's pretty in the yard. Hehe I have cabin fever already!

Good Morning V. :passitleft:Afternoon by now. How"s by you?
Just about cookie nap time here. Was out shopping all morning. Yuck.
Finally got some winter bouts. Yay me!!!

How you doin??? :cool:

Hey Mistercpp, Are you sure I can't send you some? We're going to have plenty this year it seems.

Oh yeah, I'm sure. I can't stand snow and cold weather. I definitely live in the wrong hemisphere. :(

Morning otter just saying high buddy.

Hope your staying warm we too are getting lots of rain freezing rain wet snow rain lately be safe out there mo_O:Namaste:

You did well Bode. We got 2 days of non stop rain/snow. About a foot total of heavy snow. It's pretty in the yard. Hehe I have cabin fever already!
I just measured what was on the deck three days after it stopped snowing and had settled.......and I had 24". I am betting we were between 27-30" out here right after it stopped and before any melted or settled.

I just measured what was on the deck three days after it stopped snowing and had settled.......and I had 24". I am betting we were between 27-30" out here right after it stopped and before any melted or settled.

Oh hell no...That's ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom