Our First Grow (CFL) Brainstorm & Lemon Skunk

GanjaToker10

:ganjamon:
This is my and roommates first grow ever and we would love all the help we can get. This is our set up we have 2 closets we are currently growing out of. The first one we started is just some seeds we had, they are doing well but we started a second grow. The second closet is the one we are keeping the journal about but we will post pictures of the first closet. Our setup is in miracle grow potting soil. We have been using miracle grow fertilizer for vegging and jacks classic blossom buster for flowering. For vegging we have (4) 26 Watt 5600k CFL's. For flowering we use (2) 55 Watt 2700k CFL's & (1) 125 Watt 2700k CFL. We also have setup DIY C02 generators in the closets.

The strains:

1.) Dutch Passion - Brainstorm

Sex : Feminized
Type : Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Northern Lights #5 x Haze
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : November
Height : Medium
THC Level : Unknown
Characteristics : solid, strong long lasting

2.) Barneys Farm

Type : Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Genetics : Mazar x Skunk #1
Flowering Time : Short, Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Mid September
THC Level : 24 %
Characteristics : produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience

3.) Lemon Skunk

Type : Indica / Sativa
Genetics : Old school Skunk, from the Amsterdam underground
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : October
THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : Smooth citrus flavor, complex effect, well balanced and long-lasting
:rollit:
Brainstorm
5160345084_125c31b581.jpg

Barneys Farm (It looks different than the others)
5159739803_2ffa31a1ca.jpg

This is the second closet setup
5159737265_a3d8e0e05d.jpg

Our first closet (1 week into 12/12)
5159747167_76631e46e5.jpg

Let us know what yall think and any help or tips are appreciated.

Re: Our First Grow(CFL)..... Dutch Passion - Brainstorm, Barneys Farm - LSD & Lemon S

Here is some info that we left out:

pots - Not sure what size they are but we will find out.
water - when the soil is dry.
temp - the rooms stay between 78-86.
ph - 6.7

We took some clones off one our female bagseed plants. They have been in our DIY humidity domes for 3 days now how are they looking?
5159744813_f5557b0bbc.jpg

Re: Our First Grow(CFL)..... Dutch Passion - Brainstorm, Barneys Farm - LSD & Lemon S

Looks more like a nute deficiency than nute burn to me. I'm sure some experts will drop in to give their opinion.

Looks like it either has a deficiency as well, or possibly thrips? Can't tell from the pic but the leaves are looking a little beat up. Could you post some clearer pics of the problem areas on your girls?

Overall, good start. Good luck with your grow!

Looks more like a nute deficiency than nute burn to me. I'm sure some experts will drop in to give their opinion.

And your Barneys Farm looks like it either has a deficiency as well, or possibly thrips? Can't tell from the pic but the leaves are looking a little beat up. Could you post some clearer pics of the problem areas on your girls?

Overall, good start. Good luck with your grow!

hey smokeymacpots thanks man i have some other pictures.
5164834331_6aaf3ab5f0.jpg

5165439638_9ed6d87eb0.jpg

I would say as long as you don't see anything moving around, that you more than likely have some sort of nutrient deficiency. and it is affecting your whole plant. I'm not really a pro at nute deficiencies, but someone will definitely be able to point you in the right direction. I would post those pics up in a thread in the frequently asked questions forum. That will grab more attention to your issue.

Other than the leaf discoloration, she looks real healthy. A little adjustment to your soil should fix her up quick. Only problem is which nute?? :reading420magazine:

I would say as long as you don't see anything moving around, that you more than likely have some sort of nutrient deficiency. and it is affecting your whole plant. I'm not really a pro at nute deficiencies, but someone will definitely be able to point you in the right direction. I would post those pics up in a thread in the frequently asked questions forum. That will grab more attention to your issue.

Other than the leaf discoloration, she looks real healthy. A little adjustment to your soil should fix her up quick. Only problem is which nute?? :reading420magazine:

hey smokey thanks once again man.

:thumb: Looking Good!

is it okay to transplant 1.5 week into flower???? she needs a bigger pot

Not recommended, but not impossible either. Too much stress and problems can occur, but a little diligence and you'll be okay. Use some superthrive or other root-shock inhibitor, be gentle and meticulous.

You can place whole pot on top of another filled with soil, the roots will grow down into that one, without any need to disturb the rootball.

Back
Top Bottom