Our first grow? haha

wayne brady

Alright.. me and my roommates are getting ready to grow some personal.. and as a joke we germinated and tossed in two mid grade seeds with a indoor/outdoor tree. Well they've sprouted up and have a head but it's about 2 inches tall.. im smoking a cigarette wacthing the clouds go by outside and im looking at this tree because if it gets too much sun the leaves turn white. All of the sudden i notice this behind the tree pot:

31.jpg

Well, I couldnt believe a foot and a half tall plant got past 3 stoners who were by the tree everyday lol.. ridic

so my question is, for all of you experinced growers (im meeting up with the guy who blew my piece to educate myself) how old is this plant? Im thinking of bringing it inside just because it's come so far 100% naturally on my trash covered back patio. How long till she buds? Is it even worth moving and maintaining? lol how funny is that shit haha

Funny shit man, love the fact that she was right next to you and yall didn't notice ;) Moving this to the grow section

Its over thirty days old I think and has a extensive root system. becare if you move it. As for flowering outside probally september, indoors as soon as you sex the plant by giving it 12 hrs of light and 12 hours of darkness. You might wanna read some journals and facts if your planning on keeping it.

Ok, when i get back home I'll post some new pictures but we let it go outside to see if it would keep growing naturally.. well it's much much fuller now and new buds are sprouting imbetween where the leaves meet the stem.. from some of my buddies who know more about it than i do: they have decided it's most likely a female plant because of the head.. they also said that mid-grade plant leaves are smooth and not like razors on the end. So if this is true: a dank female is growing by freak chance out back. The likelihood of this is slim to none so thats why I'm asking if theres any truth to what they are saying.

But my real question is (and i'll post a picture soon) a few of the older bigger leaves have turned a lighter green on the inner part of the leaf. Is she sick (and it could be whatever.. we have no idea whats in the ground and not to mention it's enviorment is a little rough) or is she recovering/dying from excessive rain that came after a string on 90 plus degree days (aka from being in an uncontrolled enviorment)? My roomate likes to say it's maturing but idk.. gotta feeling it's sick.. now that my internet is back it's time to read up so i'm gonna go browse the grow journals.. thanks to any response:smokin:

Growing slow said:
Well you said it is sprouting buds? With white pistils sticking up? No sacks hanging on it?

If it is flowering then the older leaves are putting the energy and nutes into flowering process and that is why they are turning color. So she is lacking nute's but it is a bag seed that was an accident so it’s ok.

With this there is not much you can do with her except sit back and wait. Time will tell.

Pics will help.

GS

Just relize i shouldn't of said "bud".. they are new leaves not actual buds the plant is not flowering yet.. sorry for any confusion I'll post pics here later today.. but yea it's a bag seed and i still have no clue what it is or how it got there.. well im pretty sure i know how it got there lol

Back
Top Bottom