Our Ongoing Grows

I don't ever say anything about herbs.................................................. But I do LOVE music............ AND I know all stoners do...............

I'd love to everyone PLEASE go post a tune........... Don't mind my REDNECK SHIT................. YIKES.................... But pretty pics are just that......................... But please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone I can drag into tunes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They LOVE MUSIC..... I play AROUND of REDNECK shit................... But all music iis cool..............

Keepem Green

My VEG tent runs a 600 watt MH bulb................. They all go max after flowering which is 1500 watts........................................

Crap like this.................. Damn, she was picture perfect.............. Fact is one of my pics that hit the BIG BOOK of Buds#4 front page.................... I* do have to say,,, I think this is where I got hemp mites..................... Come on,,, that's my bad................... Should've been treated as if infected.......... But I suck on that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, till I catch a dose????????????? Keepem Green

YEP I do have a pint of water next to my head.............. Now,,, IF I DRINK IT,l,,,,,,,,,,, duh my bad.........

Hey here's the tunes site;
Fish Cake's Tunes & Yours Too - If You Want To Join In

Keepem Green.... My heads like a football,,,, think I'm going to die...........

Keepem Green

Drink tokens? Depends on eggs for kids or a bunch of overgrown kids? Buds and beer? Done that before for the adults.

Hope all having a good Aprils Fool's and Easter Sunday all rolled up in one..

Just watched an oldie on TV,,, Soylent Green...

Well enjoy whats left of it ya'll

Keepem Green

Healthy,,, is all I can say...............

But my drunk ass has an Oldie going............ Even if a newbie with this hybrid name.................

Critical Sensie Star,

Great plant.... NO OVERhead issues,,, but buds STACK............ Beautifully............... Least they got THAT right,,,,,,,

Well off for another pull on the jug and a dubie............

Keepem Green

YIKES................................. Do have another pic or two.................................. Kind of a letdown,,,, as far as looks went.................. I can't say HOW good she is..................... I got a sample drying.... But she is loaded and wet and sticky................

Called Purple Purple Envy..... She was BRIGHT GREEN.............. Now don't get me wrong,,, that means crap............ Most purple shit,,, isn't all it said of. But is a sweeter taste like the meat's always sweeter closer to the BONE............. But this one B-Dog is Sweet ass stoney MFer........ Very HIGH terpenes levels. I even have peoples say the have outbreaks from nasals problems from it? And BELIEVE ME flushed well.....................................

Yikes................ Their BAD..................................... But then I have damn near a WHOLE NEW FARM............... Next... CEPT,,,, I AIN"T lost the dark puppies YET? Is one of the better had for a while............ Till something upthrown tyhe QUEEN...

Something that came out tonight.... No no purple from her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Keepem Green

Damn I hate fighting with the neighborhood kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Little MFer want to get face-tattoos........ I'm going to beat the shit out of him............. I know too many that lost their lives over that shit........ And this little 19 year old is pissing me off. Going to fixing to go Redneck on him.............

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom